• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uhm, just saw this at a local carnival...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattergen

titballoon.jpg

wtf! I wonder if that kid is having as much fun as all those people did when they drowned and froze to death. Weeee!

Pattergen

Damn, looks like this slide got served. Presenting the Titanic Slide/Iceberg Challenge:

titnice.jpg

Duke: If you want this shit for your birthday its going to set you back 15k for the titanic and 10k for the iceberg challenge. I think it's worth it. (Source)

BuddyC

i swear to god we had the exact same topic, complete with similar replies, at the old GAF a few months back. freaky.

Pattergen

Ninja Scooter said:
i thought it was a waterslide. Roofles.

See, this is a historically accurate rendition. No water slides back then! Just good ol' horrible painful and slow death!

I just had a vision of some smart ass kid getting to the bottom of the slide screaming “Oh please, don’t let me freeze to death! No, deadly iceburg, no! Hahaha this rulezerz!”

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
When I worked at the arcade a few years back, we used to get amusement magazines, advertising shit like this. This one in particular made me have to wipe tears from my eyes I was laughing so hard. Good stuff. So fucking wrong.

By the way. Sega made a ticket game called Titanic. One of those ones where the lights come around, and if you stop them in the "zone" or whatever you win a ton of tickets. I can't find a picture of it, but it was pretty good, too. It had this rotating piece in the center, of the ship sinking into the icy depths of the Atlantic. And it had some shitty music playing. And every once in a while, a voice would come on and say "Going down, Captain!" I remember hearing him say that over and over while I played DDR at this one arcade in town. God. So wrong on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom