• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uising chicks to hawk games on ebay.

Sysgen

I've run across this a few times. Using your girlfriend to hawk your games on ebay or perhaps she's responsible for the auction and she's using her own picture, though I find that unlikely. The girl shows up in the listings so one might be inclined to click on the auction to get an enlarged shot, eh picture, though based on the number of bidders it doesn't look like she's done much for this auction. The auction woule do better if you see her eyes :)

gta.jpg

links.jpg

mat1.jpg

Sysgen said:
How can you tell they're photoshopped? Looks like someones digital camera.
LOL

1. Notice how clear the boxes are compared to the girl?

2. She has the exact same pose and shadows in both pictures.

3. There's a glaringly out of place white edge along the side of the Links box.

BuddyC

Sysgen said:
Well, the bottom two she's in the exact same post and the box art is actually overlapping one hand while not fitting properly in the other.

evil ways

Sysgen said:

No flash/reflection on the game's case, and the difference between a blurry and washed out pic of the girl and the sharp and colorful pic of the game's boxart.

Sysgen

evil ways said:
No flash/reflection on the game's case, and the difference between a blurry and washed out pic of the girl and the sharp and colorful pic of the game's boxart.

You guys are good :)

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
If they were gonna photoshop games onto a girl to sell them.. why would'nt they pick a hotter girl. What idiots.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
She ain't helpling the sale from what I see.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
The least they could have done was get a girl with a bit more chest. Doesn't everyone know that boobs sell?

Top Bottom