• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] announced for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita

Link.

under-night-ps-ann_043qkt5.jpg

Arcade fighting game Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PS Vita, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.

The console version will feature new elements, such as a new playable character named Enkidu.

Development is currently 80 percent complete.

Lock if old.

Mephala

I own Exe:Late on PC and enjoy it very much. Animations and sprites are great. The characters are visually interesting and the mechanics are pretty fun. I'm interested but I'll have to see what the full additions are first.

shaowebb

Fantastic game with one of the best meter systems in fighters today. A tug of war for bonuses that occur after a timer runs out that emphasizes aggressive play.. If you're pinned on the defensive you can spend the meter you've built from that play to steal the bonus by tugging the bar towards you. Use meter or spend it to try and get some buffs to make the comeback that way? Such a great game for clutch sets and the movesets are fantastic.

Get HYPE.
LGDDg1y.gif

petran79

Banned
I own Exe:Late on PC and enjoy it very much. Animations and sprites are great. The characters are visually interesting and the mechanics are pretty fun. I'm interested but I'll have to see what the full additions are first.

You can even enhance the backgrounds with Nvidia Inspector

Fraeon

It's the same as with Tekken. Watching videos of people playing the game for 2 years without a chance to try it out yourself got very tiring.

Top Bottom