• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unofficial music videos

Some really cool unofficial videos

The video from official vevo channel is different so I guess this was an alpha version; it looks nice though. I have memories of a video for this song having some scenes about a girl playing with a toy rocket and dreaming about flying to the moon but there is none of that neither in this one or in official vevo so I don't know if I imagined it or if there are more videos

Lucky they made a way cooler newer version. I can't help but feel in Spanish pena ajena I don't know if there is a word for that in English

This one is official but is quite nice so I wanted to post it here as well; kinda reminds me of the one of strict confidence above

Alright

Banned
I won't link it, but there's a video on YouTube for 'Ride the lightning' by Metallica. The video is just an irl execution by electric chair. Iirc it's Ted bundy getting fried.

Pretty disturbing tbh. Especially when his eye balls pop.

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Some really cool unofficial videos

The video from official vevo channel is different so I guess this was an alpha version; it looks nice though. I have memories of a video for this song having some scenes about a girl playing with a toy rocket and dreaming about flying to the moon but there is none of that neither in this one or in official vevo so I don't know if I imagined it or if there are more videos

Lucky they made a way cooler newer version. I can't help but feel in Spanish pena ajena I don't know if there is a word for that in English

This one is official but is quite nice so I wanted to post it here as well; kinda reminds me of the one of strict confidence above

i think the orgy is official

RAÏSanÏa

These videos are a way to find good songs from the aughties. The ones that are still appreciated...

Wagner was just civilization tuning up for this mmv

Top Bottom