• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming NA Releases: 2/11 - 2/24 [Chulip, Rachet & Clank: Size Matters, Wii Play]

BuddyC

The dates listed below are ship dates. Except in a few notable cases, titles generally arrive in stores the day after they ship. Digitally distributed titles (Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Store, Wii's Virtual Console and Channels, Steam, GameTap) are exempt from this delay and are immediately available for download on the day of their release.

PlayStation 3
This Week (2/11 - 2/17)

Next Week (2/18 - 2/24) [Tentative]

Tuesday (2/20)

Virtua Fighter 5

Thursday (2/22)
PlayStation Store: flOw

Xbox 360
This Week (2/11 - 2/17)

Wednesday (2/14)
Xbox Live Arcade: Paperboy (400 MS Points

Tuesday (2/20)

Crackdown, NBA Street Homecourt

Wii
This Week (2/11 - 2/17)

Monday (2/12)
Virtual Console: Ice Climber [NES] (500 Wii Points), Kid Icarus [NES] (500 Wii Points), Kirby's Adventure [NES] (500 Wii Points)

Wednesday (2/14)

Wii Play

Tuesday (2/20)

Sonic and the Secret Rings

PlayStation 2
This Week (2/11 - 2/17)

Tuesday (2/13)

Backyard Sports: Basketball 2007, Ghost Rider

Wednesday (2/14)

Chulip

Tuesday (2/20)

Alpine Ski Racing, Arena Football: Road to Glory

Game Boy Advance
This Week (2/11 - 2/17)

DS
This Week (2/11 - 2/17)

Tuesday (2/13)

F-24 Stealth Fighter

Tuesday (2/20)

Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja, Trioncube

PSP
This Week (2/11 - 2/17)

Monday (2/12)

The Warriors

Tuesday (2/13)

Chili Con Carnage, Ghost Rider, Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

Tuesday (2/20)

M.A.C.H.: Modified Air Combat Heroes, Metal Slug Anthology

PC
This Week (2/11 - 2/17)

Tuesday (2/13)

Backyard Sports: Basketball 2007, Great Invasions: The Dark Ages "350-1066 AD", Monopoly: Here and Now

Thursday (2/15)

Mission: Blackhawk

Monday (2/19)

Air Cargo Pilot (Add-On For Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004), Knights of the Temple II, Left Behind: Eternal Forces Expansion Pack, PureSim Baseball 2006, Secrets of the Ark: A Broken Sword Game, UFO Extraterrestrials, War Front: Turning Point

Tuesday (2/20)

Maelstrom, Supreme Commander

Thursday (2/22)
Sam & Max Episode 4: Lincoln Must Die (GameTap)

Notes

1) Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure [PSP] and Kim Possible: Global Gemini [DS] both shipped early last week.

2) Specific details and dates on PlayStation Store, Wii's Virtual Console and Xbox Live Arcade offerings are practically impossible to pin down until days, sometimes hours, before release. That said, here's a general idea of what we know is on the way relatively soon ...just not exactly when:

PlayStation Store: Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, WipeOut [PSOne -> PSP] ($4.99)

Wii's Virtual Console: Biohazard Battle [Genesis] (800 Wii Points), Streets of Rage [Genesis] (800 Wii Points)

Xbox Live Arcade: 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures, Alien Hominid HD, Band of Bugs, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Catan, Eets: Chowdown, Luxor 2, Paperboy, Worms

Publishers: Is your game missing from the list? Is the date listed for your title incorrect? Contact releases@neogaf.com

wpwii.jpg
satsrwii.jpg
vf5ps3.jpg

PSWii FTW

SEGA!!!

BuddyC

The Jer said:
Doesn't Flow hit the PSN on 2/22 ?
It's up there. Check the PS3 section :)

Vexidus said:
Anybody know when Raw Danger comes out? I thought it was in feb
I can't find a date more specific than Q2 2007. According to IGN though, the Japanese gets it 2/21.

dock

Chulip! Whoo! I've had this on pre-order for about two years - I can't believe it's finally coming out! ^o^ I really enjoyed playing it at E3 2004 at the Natsume booth. It's fairly simple but it has a great sense of humour and good game structure. And you go the bathroom to save game.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
MrPing1000 said:
Remember Wii Play is a $5 game with a controller. It really isn't all that.
I really have to wonder what stock will be like for the game since it comes with a Wiimote.

Wollan

Wii Play is a very low budget game as you all know. Definitely worth the cost due to the controller (I mean, it's a controller with a game disc) but the game itself will probably just last you 30mins to finish (at max). And then you will probably just revisit a few of those games a couple of times more (in my case it was the shooting, air-hockey and billiards).

jwj442

I'd rather save $10 and just buy a controller. None of the games look like they'll be that great in a hardcore or social environment.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
No VC games this week?
I gotta hunt down a freaking Classic Controller...

BuddyC

RevenantKioku said:
No VC games this week?
I gotta hunt down a freaking Classic Controller...
There are, I've just been busy this morning. Will update the list itself in a bit...

Kirby's Adventure™ (NES®, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): Not everything is well in Dream Land. For some mysterious reason, the Dream Spring, a magical well that is the reservoir for all the dreams of the citizens of Dream Land, is no longer working. Everyone is being subjected to their worst nightmares every time they go to sleep. Upon reaching the Dream Spring, Kirby finds out that evil King Dedede has stolen the Star Rod, thus depriving Dream Land of the magical energy that feeds its spring. Using 20 unique tricks and the ability to steal enemies' powers by swallowing them, players have to make their way through a horrific land filled with all kinds of nightmares. Recover the broken pieces of the Star Rod and everyone in Dream Land will sleep peacefully once again. Fail and the citizens of Dream Land will be subjected to a lifetime of terrible nightmares.

Ice Climber™ (NES, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): As Popo, players use a trusty mallet to work their way up the mountain. They chip away at the blocks overhead, then jump up through the resulting hole to the mountain's next level. Once Popo reaches the top level, he enters a fast-moving bonus stage in which he can pick up veggies and, hopefully, reach the summit for a big point payoff. Of course, not everyone's supportive of Popo's pastime. Toppies fill Popo's holes, so players must jump through the gaps quickly. It's easy to slip off some of the icy levels, as Polar Bears, Toppies and other ferocious fauna don't want players up there. There are 32 challenging peaks to scale – players can face them alone or with a friend.

Kid Icarus™ (NES, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): In a time when men and gods lived in harmony, the kingdom of Angel Land was ruled by two goddesses: Palutena, the Goddess of Light, and Medusa, the Goddess of Darkness. Unlike Palutena, Medusa despised all humans and enjoyed destroying their crops and turning them into stone. One day, Palutena decided to punish the evil Medusa and banished her after turning her into a hideous monster. But Medusa would not go without a fight. She created an army of monsters and evil spirits and captured Palutena. Players play as Pit, a young angel trapped in the Underworld, and Palutena's only hope. They use a magical bow to retrieve the Sacred Treasures, defeat Medusa and restore peace to Angel Land.

Flo_Evans

wii play and Virtua Fighter for me!....

anyone wanna come over and play VF? I am thinking of taking out an ad in the local paper so I have people to play :lol

DAY ONE:

Virtua Fighter 5
PlayStation Store: flOw
Crackdown
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

MAYBE:

Wii Play
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja

GREAT MONTH!

rage1973

Awesome week I am getting
vf5ps3.jpg
crack360.jpg
nbashc360.jpg

BenjaminBirdie said:
January Games Of Unqualified Awesome: Check.
February Games Of Unqualified Awesome: Check.

2 FOR 2 IN 2007. Keep the hustle alive, three six.
GRAW2, Virtua Tennis 3, MLB2k7 in March: Check
Guitar Hero 2 in April: Check
Forza 2 in May: Check
Mass Effect and Bioshock in June: Check

This year will be crazy for sure for 360 fans throughout the year ending with GTA IV and Halo 3.

Kobiekun

As for me, I'll be grabbing:

Chulip (if and when it actually ships)
Virtua Fighter 5 (if and when Sega reissues the high grade sticks and Play-Asia ships one to me)
Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
Sonic and the Secret Rings (if reviews/opinions are favorable)

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
Just Crackdown for me. Why? Because sadly, I only have a 360 now, and nothing else (well, putting aside last generation systems).

Top Bottom