• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming NA Releases: 7/22 - 8/5 [The Ant Bully, Tekken PSP]

BuddyC

Note: Except in a few notable cases, titles generally arrive in stores the day after they ship. Xbox Live Arcade titles are exempt from this rule and are immediately available for download via the Xbox Live Marketplace on the day of their release.

PlayStation 2
This Week (7/23 - 7/29)

Monday (7/24)

The Ant Bully

Tuesday (7/25)

Sprint Cars: Road to Knoxville, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland: Special Edition

Next Week (7/30 - 8/5) [Tenative]

Tuesday (8/1)

Barnyard, D1 Professional Drift Grand Prix Series, FlatOut 2, Super Monkey Ball Adventure, VeggieTales: Larry Boy and the Bad Apple, Various NFL-Branded PStwo Skins and Wireless Controllers (over 4 pages worth of teams)

Xbox
This Week (7/23 - 7/29)

Monday (7/24)

Painkiller: Hell Wars, Warpath

Tuesday (7/25)

Fuel

Tuesday (8/1)

FlatOut 2

Xbox 360
This Week (7/23 - 7/29)

Wednesday (7/26)
Xbox Live Arcade: Galaga (400 MS Points)

Tuesday (8/1)
Various NFL-Branded Controllers (3 pages worth of teams)

Wednesday (8/2)
Xbox Live Arcade: Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting (800 MS Points)

Gamecube
This Week (7/23 - 7/29)

Monday (7/24)

The Ant Bully

Tuesday (8/1)

Barnyard, Super Monkey Ball Adventure

Game Boy Advance
This Week (7/23 - 7/29)

Monday (7/24)

The Ant Bully

Tuesday (7/25)

B-Daman, Hot Wheels Compilation, Summon Night: Swordcraft Story

Tuesday (8/1)

Barnyard, VeggieTales: Larry Boy and the Bad Apple

DS
This Week (7/23 - 7/29)

Tuesday (8/1)

Action Replay Max, Konductra

PSP
This Week (7/23 - 7/29)

Tuesday (7/25)

Tekken Dark Resurrection

Tuesday (8/1)

Super Monkey Ball Adventure

PC
This Week (7/23 - 7/29)

Monday (7/24)

Atlantis Quest, CivCity: Rome, Nancy Drew: Danger by Design, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords, The Ant Bully, Warpath, World War II Combat: Iwo Jima

Wednesday (7/26)

Call of Duty 2: Game of the Year, Earache Extreme Metal Racing

Monday (7/31)

Big Oil: Build an Oil Empire, Combat Mission Anthology

Tuesday (8/1)

Ankh, Darkstar One, Dungeon Siege II: Broken World, Emperor's Treasures, FlatOut 2, Inspecter Parker / Betrapped Bundle, Jaws Unleashed, Mage Knight: Apocalypse, Mahjong Towers Eternity, Poker Superstars II, Total War: Eras Collector's Edition, World War II Online: Battleground Europe

Wednesday (8/2)

SafeCracker

Friday (8/4)

Time to Ride: Saddles and Stables

Publishers: Is your game missing from the list? Is the date listed for your title incorrect? Contact releases@neogaf.com

C4Lukins

802430b.jpg

Are these people out of their minds? How hard is it to get someone that is not a complete retard to make a half decent design for these things? Just put a blue freaken star in the middle of the thing, remove everything else, and it would look a ton better.

JRPereira

C4Lukins said:
http://www.ebgames.com/common/images/lbox/802430b.jpg

Are these people out of their minds? How hard is it to get someone that is not a complete retard to make a half decent design for these things? Just put a blue freaken star in the middle of the thing, remove everything else, and it would look a ton better.

Damn, I thought that was a broken controller or something. Wtf? - it's like swiss cheese.

Tabs

Summon Night is definitely a worth while RPG. I'll try to have the review up on time with the street date.

BuddyC

LethaL ImpuLse said:
Super Monkey Ball Adventures comes with an Aiai plush?

I'm sold.
Promotional giveaway from select retailers. I know EBGames will be giving them out with pre-orders, and probably Gamestop as well, but I'm not sure about any other place.

LegatoB

bluemax said:
Hmm might have to look into Darkstar One. Space Action Adventure with RPG elements? Intriguing.
I only played the demo for a few minutes, but the interface was a complete copy of Freelancer, and the game's cutscenes featured bad voice acting with European accents instead of just plain old bad voice acting. Maybe it gets better, but somehow, I doubt a game that took such obvious, ah, "influence" from a okay-but-not-great game like Freelancer will ever accomplish much more than being a blatent clone.

BuddyC

Sallokin said:
Wasn't Lumines Live supposed to come out the last week of July? It's still listed for a July release on xbox.com.
A specific release date has yet to be provided. The current schedule goes up to August 9th, with Pac-Man, so there's a good chance we'll see it in the later weeks of August.

Is there a place that actually has a description for CoD 2 GotY Edition for PC? And all it comes with is two maps? lol, that's sad

BuddyC

WasabiKing said:
Is there a place that actually has a description for CoD 2 GotY Edition for PC? And all it comes with is two maps? lol, that's sad
Sounds like it. For the record, here's what was in the Xbox 360 GotY Edition:

* New Playable Content: Maps
- Token good for Skirmish Map Pack (contains 2 multiplayer maps, Playable online, via system link, and split screen) redeemable via Xbox Live Marketplace
- $5 value (400 Xbox Live Marketplace points)

* New non-playable content
- “Behind the Scenes” video w/ developer Infinity Ward
- “Rangers Lead the Way,” historical account of assault on Pointe du Hoc
- Mission walkthroughs, w/ developer commentary
- Production Art Gallery

Oneself

Tekken DR needs more love. Having no money or no PSP aren't good excuses, be a man and sell your wife/mom's jewelry at the pawn shop to get some.

Tain

just say no to portable exclusive fighting games

If that Combat Mission collection is what I think it is, damn. Nice.

u_neek

Is it possible to make a "Which August release are you looking forward to the most?"-poll? - which would, of course, only include the releases that matter (like exclusives, bigger multiplatform titles and so on).

Would be funny to see what NeoGAF is looking forward to play..

BuddyC

u_neek said:
Is it possible to make a "Which August release are you looking forward to the most?"-poll? - which would, of course, only include the releases that matter (like exclusives, bigger multiplatform titles and so on).

Would be funny to see what NeoGAF is looking forward to play..
I think Madden and Dead Rising would likely dominate that. It's not an idea I'm objected to, but the poll might be better as its own seperate thread.

Top Bottom