• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PS Store 10th Anniversary Sale Week 1- Bloodborne, Old Hunters, PS2 Classics

I saw the Week 2 link. Looks like Battlefield Hardline and Battleborne are in there with 60% discounts off their deluxe editions. Meh. Nothing too exciting but it's not all up on the page yet.

1337Sauce

Holy RPG heaven this week. The amount of value for about twenty dollars if you have never touched any of those PS1 or PS2 classics is insane.

ty_hot

just because I want to get rid of my vita they start selling cheap things for it =(
sly, jak, gravity rush all super cheap

Picked up Suikoden 2 and Vagrant Story! Never played them, so I'm excited.

What's up with Mega Man Legends on Vita? I heard it's got a lot of slowdown and weird glitches...?

Radec

I almost finally gave in and Bloodborne is in my cart yesterday thinking I'll subscribe to PS+ first for more discount. Then now its gone.

It wasn't meant to be.
KuGsj.gif

aadiboy

How does Metal Slug 3 vita run? I know the PSP anthology is the better deal, but if the native port runs better and has trophies as well, I think I'll buy the standalone version.

DjDonFrancisco

Neo Member
I didn't buy The Old Hunters because i don't want to hate myself anymore. I finished Bloodborne once and immediately wiped on my NG+ fight with the Cleric Beast. FUCK THAT.

On the other hand, i bought Rocket League. Holy shit what a game. With that and Titanfall 2, i don't know how my heart will take so much excitement.

Top Bottom