• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video game maps free book

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Do you have the ebook that you can upload a few pages from? The promo code doesn’t work anymore, but I don’t mind paying $5 for the book if it’s good. I just don’t exactly know what to expect.

AJUMP23

Do you have the ebook that you can upload a few pages from? The promo code doesn’t work anymore, but I don’t mind paying $5 for the book if it’s good. I just don’t exactly know what to expect.
Ya I will upload it if you want. Give me a few

phaedrus

"NES & Famicom"

feel fridge GIF

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I just skimmed some of the Genesis/MD book. For those of you who havent done it yet, make note (I'm going to assume the other map books are similar?) that it's more of an entertainment book. Not a detailed analysis of maps and secrets.

Each game gets a page or two, and the maps shown can be anything from a detailed cave to magazine or instruction manual scans, to probably whatever images they got off the net. So it's more like a montage of different kinds of maps. Some maps shown arent even maps as you'd expect. For example, Castlevania Bloodlines maps shown are a bunch of these kind of level maps.

blmap.png

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Cheers for this. 👍

Top Bottom