• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vin Diesel to play Agent 47, people with common sense boggle

Azih

If the opening sequence doesn't explain why Agent 47 is suffering from the worst sunburn ever then the movie will have already failed.

Pachinko

For god sakes, hire jason statham(Transporter) the man basically IS agent 47. Plus correct me if I"m wrong, but doesn't jason do his own stunts ?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Pachinko said:
For god sakes, hire jason statham(Transporter) the man basically IS agent 47. Plus correct me if I"m wrong, but doesn't jason do his own stunts ?

Yeah, a decent director/writer and it might actually be a good movie with Jason at the helm
It would fit perfectly

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Luc Besson Director + jason statham would be the perfect combo for this movie. Seriously...

but Ive got a bad feeling about this.. if they try and pull off the main story they will lose the feel of the game (which is the slow plodding nature of the missions) but if they just pick a couple of missions to do you will lose the story. Its really not suited for such a time constricted medium.

eshwaaz

Pachinko said:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought about that. Statham is almost too perfect to be true, but we get Vin instead. Cripes.

Sanjuro

Before this project started I thought Bruce Campbell would make the best hitman. He is a big guy and has a deep voice that could resemble 47's. You may ask "Why Bruce Campbell?!" Main reason, years ago I watched this shitty movie with him and Sean Astin called "Icebreaker"..I couldnt find any decent pics, but he was bald in the film and I was thinking of Hitman the whole time I was watching it for some reason....here
icebreaker.jpg

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I hope a duck bites him in this one too.

Statham would've been perfect.

But Diesel's o.k. I liked him in the first Riddick movie and some of his other stuff aint half bad either (except for xXx and that retarded disney movie).

Drek

Eh, I'm not picky. It'll probably suck regardless, but Statham is a type cast actor who deserved it, he really can't play anything more than the roles he's always played (tough guy with a english accent). He could probably to Agent 47 decently, but its only further type casting.

Diesel can actually act when he's doing his own projects and he actually cares to flesh a role out. Some of his earlier indy work was great. I don't think he'll do awesome at this either, but his being a big video game fan plus producing it will probably assure the movie as being somewhat accurate to the game's concept. In other words, we won't have Agent 47 sucking air out of a dead guy's lungs while trying to hit some 17 year old asian girl's shit. ;P

Transporter sucked dick.

Top Bottom