• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: "FBI wants access to Internet browser history"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sye d'Burns

nRB4oIm.gif

Deadstar

How about we just let them install cameras in everyone's house in every room? You know, for security. To protect our "freedom" because we're getting more freedoms instead of having them taken away, right?

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
I once jerked it to some anime girl getting slammed by a orc with a pig face. Save you the trouble, mr president.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
trust me, there was nothing passionate about what i saw that day

how was it

i mean, once you are that far in you don't stop unless a bird snaps it's own neck in front of a moving lawnmower just to stop the impending torture. but i guess it was ok. real squeezies are more fun

Nodnol

After marathoning Homeland (5 seasons in 5 days; I'm quite proud), my browser history is filled with wiki pages for various terrorists and terrorist networks. Am I already dead?

kamspy

I didn't know all that transparency stuff he campaigned on (that won my vote) meant this kind of transparency.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I didn't know all that transparency stuff he campaigned on (that won my vote) meant this kind of transparency.

Yeah, transparent like a one-way mirror, and we're on the wrong side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom