• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WarioWare: Move It! | Review Thread

Draugoth

Gold Member

warioware-move-it-preorder-guide-1689355180425.jpg

Game Information​

Game Title: WarioWare: Move It!
Platforms:
  • Nintendo Switch (Nov 3, 2023)
Trailer:
Publisher: Nintendo

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 73 average - 80% recommended - 5 reviews

qRPfo7W.png

MetaCritic - 71/100 - based on 11 Reviews

Dm0KqtH.png

Critic Reviews​

Console Creatures - Bobby Pashalidis - Recommended
WarioWare: Move It! is sheer joy, and it is hard not to find yourself smiling when attempting an awkward pose with a group of friends.
Dexerto - James Busby - 4 / 5
WarioWare: Move It! is the embodiment of fun. It’s the kind of game that pulls people together, quickly turning the quietest gatherings into laughter-filled frenzies. If you’re expecting a meaty gameplay experience that will have you hooked for hundreds of hours, then you’ll definitely come away disappointed.
But, if you’re after a whacky party game to play solo or together with friends and family, then WarioWare: Move It! is a great addition to your Switch collection.
Digital Trends - Giovanni Colantonio - 3.5 / 5
WarioWare: Move It! is a much-needed reset for a series that’s long struggled to hit the creative heights of its Nintendo Wii entry. A return to the physical fun of WarioWare: Smooth Moves is just what the doctor ordered, making for one last must-own Switch party game that’s not afraid to cut loose. Though it takes two steps forward, it's a step back from Get It Together’s most ingenious modes, leaving more space for Nintendo to perfect its wackiest series.
Enternity.gr - Nikitas Kavouklis - Greek - 8.5 / 10
Wario and his company come to stir the waters of entertainment with dozens of imaginative micro-games, stranded on an island where they initially thought they would spend a happy vacation.
TheSixthAxis - Stefan L - 7 / 10
WarioWare: Move It! calls back to the early excitement of the Wii and motion controlled gaming. There's a ton of daft and inventive microgames here (with a slightly surprising amount of bum shaking), that's great for solo, co-op and multiplayer, but brace yourself for some wonky motion controls and fleetingly frustrating failures.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm not sold this time. I got the last Wario on Switch and never could convince my girlfriend to play it for long. It was pretty solid, but I'm not hurting for games right now.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I watched the Gamespot review and changed my decision. It's too complex for my little daughter. Wii version was simple. I hope there will be a demo.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
Just make a new Wario Ware single-player micro games game. None of this multi-player crap. waggle this, waggle that. Had enough of that shit with the Wii.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Bought this last night, and it’s not bad - but the console Wariowares just don’t hold a candle to the handheld games.

I deeply regret selling my old GBA Warioware games.

Top Bottom