• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Washington Post - Xbox Game Pass makes a strong case for Microsoft’s game subscription service

meirl

Banned
Actually more than anyone expected🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree, but in case you didn't get my reference:

It was sony who said to EA access:

"We evaluated the EA Access subscription offering and decided that it does not bring the kind of value PlayStation customers have come to expect. " lol

now there is EA access on PS, so they suddenly changed their mind.

Source: https://mashthosebuttons.com/headli...ue-playstation-customers-have-come-to-expect/

But hey, this is for the players, right? :D

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
I agree, but in case you didn't get my reference:

It was sony who said to EA access:

"We evaluated the EA Access subscription offering and decided that it does not bring the kind of value PlayStation customers have come to expect. " lol

now there is EA access on PS, so they suddenly changed their mind.

Source: https://mashthosebuttons.com/headli...ue-playstation-customers-have-come-to-expect/

But hey, this is for the players, right? :D
EA Access is only beneficial to those who are into EA games as it’s good value honestly. I believe Sony will concentrate more on PS Now next-gen. I’m sure they’re keeping an eye on game pass and they also wanna compete in that area. Sony bowed down to EA Access because they knew it’s going to rack them profit. Also what does “playstation customers have come to expect?” That’s the most stupid thing I read😂

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
It’s £10.50 a month for Live Ulitmate which includes live play, all the online benefits, and gamepass.

It’s less than my Netflix subscription.

People are happy to spend £80 a week on fags or drop a few hundred a weekend on booze, but suddenly get al weird with regard to a tenner a month for stupid value.

Weird if you ask me.

Edit: in fact I pay £17.50 for 3 months. So... I mean...

Last edited:

xool

I can't believe that I won't have to buy any games with Series X. It's absolutely insane.
Just like Netflix or Amazon Prime, big studio's titles won't be on there day one.

People are still going to have to pay for COD

Last edited:
Top Bottom