• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We need this on xbla

Oneself

I need it badly.

Edit: This and its sequel would be the coolest thing to ever happen in life. Or a 360 Rare Hits Collection bundle with an arcade stick... or.... a dual shock 2.

OMFG! LINUX PS3, SAVE US!:D

Rare has alot of titles that would be perfect for XBLA. Wizards and Warriors first and foremost.

They have a ton of good games from the NES era.

bumpkin

What is the legal skinny on the KI franchise? Does RARE actually own it, and Nintendo published?

If they do own it, oh man would I love to see that on XBLA. :D

Tieno

I'd buy it (if it's not too expensive!)
I just love the announcer shouting "UUUUULTRAAAA COOOOOOOMBOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

My favorite and main character was Fulgore, such a badass.

Tieno360.png

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Christ I forgot how bad the hit detection in that game was, most of the hits looked like they were smacking nothing but air.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
bumpkin said:
What is the legal skinny on the KI franchise? Does RARE actually own it, and Nintendo published?

If they do own it, oh man would I love to see that on XBLA. :D
Rare owns it.

Not a Jellyfish said:
We need the old school Xmen the arcade game with online co-op. that is all we need. :)

That, the Simpsons, TMNT, and Aliens vs Predator....too bad they're all tied up with liscense issues.

Damnit, Konami probably could've put out TMNT, too bad Ubisoft has it now.

ORANGUTAN

Banned
Still the greatest fighter ever made after all these years. I'm hugely dissapointed Rare's next game isn't KI... but I know Banjo will be amazing so it's cool I guess, as long as they make a new KI sometime this gen.

Top Bottom