• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Activision Blizzard games can we expect to see on Game Pass?

fatmarco

Me seeing the list in the OP.

pile GIF
Then why did Sony and most of GAF care if the deal passed?

Surely it's no biggie if it's just 70 billion dollars worth of shit?

You're not getting old COD multiplayer for the same reason the old ones are still so expensive to buy; they want you on the new one.

ABK just put an “old” CoD on PS+.

Also once the deal is complete (which seems likely at this point but who knows) it won’t be up to ABK it’ll be up to MS and they put everything on GamePass.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
ABK just put an “old” CoD on PS+.

Also once the deal is complete (which seems likely at this point but who knows) it won’t be up to ABK it’ll be up to MS and they put everything on GamePass.

Interesting. Was that one considered a "good" CoD? Haven't kept up in a while.

xrnzaaas

I'm glad we got Crash 4 and next-gen Tony Hawk in PS+. They were the only 2 games from the recent years I wanted to play, but not pay for them.

I also thought about replaying Prototype, but apparently they're horrible ports with performance issues.

Fabieter

Then why did Sony and most of GAF care if the deal passed?

Surely it's no biggie if it's just 70 billion dollars worth of shit?

The negative effect on the industry is objectevly there no matter how some people subjectively don't like their games.

Roberts

I just realised that pretty much every game that I have interest in I have already bought. So, maybe I will play a few Crash Bandicoot and COD games that I skipped.

Spyxos

Gold Member
All games. You can also find all Bethesda games on gamepass. So the deal is 100% done now? I thought there was still Cma?

Top Bottom