im loving these outtakes. i have been a Beatles bootleg collector for 20 years, all of this is stuff i've dreamed about for so long. nice to finally hear the Esher demos in high quality! i am glad they left the tape hiss in, the bootlegs always had a bad habit of overdoing it with the noise reduction.
1. This is: RUFUS DU SOL
2. I Love My '90s Hip-Hop
4. 90's Workout Beats
5. Busy Philipps Just Likes This Song
6. Gold School
7. Feelin' Good
8. We Be Vibin'
9. Have a Great Day!
10. 1920s - 1940s Jazz and Swing
As you can see, there is quite an array of different music there... if you want a few specific songs, I recommend :
1. Happy Man by Jungle
2. Never Stop by HIdden Citizens and Jung Youth
3. The Suburbs by Mr Little Jeans
4. Given The Chance by The Kite String Tangle
5. Love Me Less by One Day
6. Gooey by Glass Animals
7. High (Yahtzel Remix) by Peking Duck, Nicole Millar and Yahtzel
8. Eyes on Fire (Zeds Dead Remix) by Blue Foundation
9. Better Strangers by Royal Blood
10. Be Mine by Ofenbach
11. Straightjacket by Quinn XCII
12. Face to Face/Short Circuit by Daft Punk
13. I Want You by Marian Hill
14. I'd Love To Change The World (Matstubs Remix) by Jetta and Matstubs
15. Diddy Bop (x Louis The Child) by Jacob Banks and Louis The Child
I listen to the Internet Radio station section of iTunes a ton, I'm surprised they even have that on there still. There is a shitload of streams across pretty much every genre, I usually listen to the ambient stuff.
Also, I love Soma FM, awesome eclectic mix of stuff, free, and no advertising. Usual favourite is Secret Agent FM, currently liking the Christmas Lounge station.
@EviLore if you liked those Demons & Wizards songs, here are some more:
Demons & Wizards are a metal supergroup consisting of Hansi Kürsch (vocals/lyrics) of Blind Guardian and Jon Schaffer (music) of Iced Earth. They have only released two albums: Demons & Wizards (2000) and Touched by the Crimson King (2005), but have apparently been working on a third album since 2017 and will begin touring again in 2019.