• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Hypa Hypa - this could very much be my favourite song of the last decade. Amazing fusion of hardstyle and metalcore, I can not stop listening to it. Super fun film clip captures the essence of the song to a T. It's insane

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
Les yeux saaans viiiisaaaage
j6ZRMjU.png
j6ZRMjU.png

This album is entirely MASSIVE, but the outro to this song is just unreal. Beautiful, menacing, mesmerizing, like a nightmare you can't wake up from in the middle of the night and then can't stop thinking about it. The sound of unrest leading to exhaustion. And the lyrics make it hit that much harder. Usually we see situations of desperation being about the person trying to get AWAY from something. Here, he screams LET ME IN and notes the padlock on the door which is so fucked up, then by the end he's not even screaming. He's gasping. This song is PHYSICAL, it hits you like a truck. Fucking amazing.

Drake

Just discovered these guys the other day. I'm digging a lot of their stuff. Gonna start working my way through their entire discography on my nightly walks.

Been loving me some Phonk music, which is a subgenre of hip-hop, trap, and samples vocals from 1990's memphis rap.

Lxst Cxntury is a Russian lad, with some serious production skills.

This stuff is amazing while cruising or racing in your car, especially with an upgraded, non-stock, sound system.

Top Bottom