• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you do with your PS4/Xbox One?

What's happening to your PS4/XB1?

• Total voters

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
With next gen almost here what are your plans for your PS4/Xbox One consoles?

I sold my PS4 today and it's really strange not seeing it sitting under my TV. For almost 7 years it has been there. Well, I had the OG PS4 and replaced it with the Slim but it's weird not having a PS4 anymore...

I decided to sell it because there are no more upcoming games I want to buy for it. Well, the only game I was gonna get was Persona 5 Scramble but that's not got an English date yet and if it comes to it I could just play it on my Switch. I was also playing Death Stranding on my PS4 but now it's out on PC i can just play it there. I was excited for TLOU2 but we all know how that turned out... and Ghost of Tsushima never interested me so it feels like this generation is done for me. I don't plan on buying a PS5 immediately but since it can play PS4 games then I didn't need to keep my PS4 around to replay games like Bloodborne/Persona 5 Royal. I've played them enough so I'm sure I can go a couple years without replaying them. I'm quite happy with what I sold my PS4 Slim for. I've had it since December 2016 and got about 50% of what I paid for it back!

Are you holding on to your PS4/Xbox One? Have you already sold it or are you planning to do it soon?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
X1X and PS4 Pro going straight on eBay as soon as I've played Flight Sim, THPS1+2, maybe Avengers, and Crash 4. And any other non-PC games that happen to get a release between now and then.

Can't wait to get rid of the Jet Engine Pro.

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned
I'm going to keep my One S in a storage bin alongside my 360 and original Xbox for whenever I'm feeling particularly nostalgic.

It's still a great console and I have a bunch of physical games.

I love my Xbox consoles. Truly.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
As usual, I'll get rid of it. Don't need two systems.

I'll trade it in to EB and get credit for XBox dollars or something.

I've sold stuff on Craigslist and Kijiji and I'm telling ya, it's not worth the hassle.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
As usual, I'll get rid of it. Don't need two systems.

I'll trade it in to EB and get credit for XBox dollars or something.

I've sold stuff on Craigslist and Kijiji and I'm telling ya, it's not worth the hassle.

i'll be using some of the money to buy Death Stranding for PC and start that again. Otherwise the rest will go towards a new TV for next gen.

I was gonna take my PS4 in to GAME/C.E.X but was too lazy to drive into the city so just fired it onto eBay. I got about the same as I would've if I took it to a store and paid for parking so I'm quite happy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom