• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What YouTube video/s are you watching right now?

-Zelda-

Banned
Currently watching Jessi Vee's playlist on the backrooms and other videos she has. Would love to see her do some videos with Wendigoon in the future.

Share and discuss yours.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Currently watching Jessi Vee's playlist on the backrooms and other videos she has. Would love to see her do some videos with Wendigoon in the future.

Share and discuss yours.

I'm a sucker for Backrooms content, too. I just look down on the ones that focus too much on bullshit entities, although I like the Horror-Comedy ones that involve the Yellow Suited Men dying in different ways. It's just plain entertaining to me. I enjoy the concept as a whole and the various takes on it. For now, I am not tired of it, but, at the same time... the content has trickled to a slow down. We'll see, though. Kane Pixels has a backrooms movie coming with A24, so I'm insanely hyped for that.

-Zelda-

Banned
Watched Train to Busan and Gonjiam Haunted Asylum yesterday on youtube movies and liked them. Won't share the YT links fo rthem because nobody wants two hour long video links. Please share any interesting YT vids you have watched and are watching.

As to that video I did share earlier, one thing I dont like about her is the fact that over one third of her really short videos are a lenghthy intro and outtro and her also shilling her merch. She has great personality, so it\s a shame that her actual content in a 8-13 minute video is clogged up with so much BS.

Last edited:

Dev1lXYZ

Jirrard The Completionist just dropped a new vid for Super Mario RPG Remake.

I’m not endorsing the content, but it’s out there.

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I enjoy Jeremy for his short honest no bullshit movie reviews.

Also have to catch up on some That Chapter guilty pleasure a bit😊

Top Bottom