• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where could Uncharted go next?

Cato

Banned
Time travel.
Nathan travels back in time to meet himself as a teenager. Then the two Nathans travel back to WW2 and help fight Hitler.

odhiex

Do I want more Uncharted??

Of course. There are so many reference materials in the world that they could use for the sequel/prequel/spin-off game. Uncharted is basically Indiana Jones + Tomb Raider plus James Bond/Mission Impossible actions in one package. I am still not in the Uncharted-fatigue yet, so please bring it to PS5.

Speaking of James Bond, my dream would be a new James Bond's game made by Naughty Dog. Please consider it, ND... that would be perfect.

pr0cs

It should just stay dead with how terrible uc4 turned out. Some absolutely shit game design, certainly at the end.
Bad enough that I'm not as confident about tlou2 considering how political ND is noe

engstra

Not sure if we need more Uncharted games.

What we definitely need however is more treasure hunting games and movies!!!

GlamFM

Banned
Time to finally go full Indiana Jones and take this thing to WW2.

They´ll probably go with Drake´s daughter though - also fine by me.

Great Hair

Banned
A spin off in Mexico .. they all join the Lucha Libre Association. Ladder Match between Sully and Drake.. ; .. less BigBrother in the next one and more Sully/Drake .. the usual suspects.

Business

Elena solo game
Yung Sully
That's all I'd be interested in.

maxresdefault.jpg

womfalcs3

Banned
It seems that a story with Chloe as the lead is the sensible direction for the game. I want to see Chloe go to Egypt/the Pyramids.

A.Romero

My proposal would be same concept but in other planets. Have it done 5,000 years in the future and the main character be Nate's descendant or something like that.

I think it could be pretty cool to explore ruins left by alien civilizations.

rəddəM

Laura Croft's son dating Cassie, both getting in trouble.
Nathan Drake and Laura Croft to the rescue!
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a GoTY.

prag16

Banned
Anyone who wants Uncharted to be done, you'll probably be disappointed.
Anyone who actually thinks it's done, you're probably delusional.

No way they don't go back to that well at some point. Lost Legacy was good, and despite some issues UC4 was too. There are plenty of directions they could go. I can almost guarantee we'll see something on PS5 at some point.

Clarissa

Banned
Let Naughty Dog take a break from the franchise and try something new.

Then do an Uncharted 5 for PS6 (Nate + Daughter)
or Uncharted Origins (Sully)

Mr Hyde

I would like to see a game with Chloe and Charlie Cutter in the leads. Cutter was funny as hell in Uncharted 3 and deserves more screen time and Chloe is the next best thing after Nathan so my choice would be these two. Actually, I would want to see more from U3, I think that game had a great cast of characters, such as Marlowe and Talbot, Cutter and young Sully. Naughty Dog should explore more of their relationships, seems like they only scratched the surface with these people. I really hope ND doesn´t make a game with Nates daughter, that would be pretty cliché, and quite frankly, boring. The ending in 4 was good but keep it self-contained within the game. Nates arc is over and that should include his nearest family members as well. Let the supporting cast get a chance to shine.

tr1p1ex

It is will go to Hollywood next. It's a game that wants to a movie or a movie trying to be a game. I think Hollywood is the next game. Why bother with the gameplay stuff.

That or it will get a fast forward button so you can skip whatever gameplay sequences you want or watch them on autopilot.

Top Bottom