• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

which ds game should i get next?

gimz

just got a $30 dollars EB giftcard, thinking of getting a new DS game
I like pretty much all genre of games, i have NSMB, Meteos, EBA, AC:WW, Advance Wars, Castlevania....etc

some of my choices are

Metroid Prime Hunter
Starfox Command
Contact
Over the Hedge <--- has anyone play this? it got a pretty good review from IGN
Castlevania PoR

or should i just wait until the Hotel adventure game to come out? and when is it coming out again?

Jammy

Banned
Castlevania: PoR, Phoenix Wright 2, or Hotel Dusk (out in a week or so, I think) would be your best bets.

gimz

ooo i always wanted to try Phoenix Wright
how many version of Phoenix Wright are there now? just Phoenix Wright 1 and Phoenix Wright 2?

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I think you should buy contact. I haven't played it yet, it's not out here(eu) till 2. feb I think. I'm there day one. either that or wait for hotel dusk, which I'm importing.

Beezy

gimz said:
how many version of Phoenix Wright are there now? just Phoenix Wright 1 and Phoenix Wright 2?

Yeah, PW2 ships tomorrow in the U.S, so you should see it in stores on Wednesday.

jvalioli

gimz said:
You don't have PW1? There is your answer right there.

I'm really looking forward to hotel dusk and pw2. Seems like its been quite a while since anything awsome came out on the DS. YI2 was a nice filler though. Any reviews for dusk come out yet?

Top Bottom