• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which five Jackbox games would make up your ultimate pack?

In honor of Jackbox Party Pack 4's release this week, I pose this question to you. All four packs that have been released so far have had five games each, so if you could pick and choose from each pack to create your own pack of five games, what would they be?

Here are all the games:
  • You Don't Know Jack 2015
  • Fibbage / Fibbage 2 / Fibbage 3 / Fibbage: Enough About You
  • Drawful / Drawful 2
  • Word Spud
  • Lie Swatter
  • Quiplash / Quiplash XL / Quiplash 2
  • Bidiots
  • Ear Wax
  • Bomb Corp.
  • Trivia Murder Party
  • Guesspionage
  • Tee K.O.
  • Fakin' It
  • Survive the Internet
  • Monster Seeking Monster
  • Bracketeering
  • Civic Doodle

My perfect Party Pack would be You Don't Know Jack 2015, Fakin' It, Survive the Internet, Monster Seeking Monster and Bidiots

Neptonic

Quiplash / Quiplash XL / Quiplash 2
Tee K.O.
Bracketeering
Survive the Internet
Trivia Murder Party

games with too much structure don't let my friends goof off as much

NMFried

Hmmm.

You Don't Know Jack
Fibbage
Quiplash
Tee K.O.
Bidiots

Drawful would be a bonus game. Heh.

I haven't booted up Party Pack 4 yet.

Vinnk

I just want a new "You Don't Know Jack" 2015 was great but we have played through all the questions.

And a Drawful title would be on my list. That is the most played with my group of friends.

YDKJ, Fibbage, Drawful, T.K.O., and Quiplash

I don't understand what everyone likes about Trivia Murder Party so much. It's a lot of my friends' favorite. Kind of a dud imho.

Berordn

YDKJ, Fibbage, Drawful, T.K.O., and Quiplash

I don't understand what everyone likes about Trivia Murder Party so much. It's a lot of my friends' favorite. Kind of a dud imho.

It's basically YDKJ except with more players and better designed around the phone controls.

ultron87

Drawful 2
Tee K O
Fibbage 2
Fakin It
Trivia Murder Party

You Don't Know Jack is so close to being in there instead of Murder Party. If it was 8 players and had a better final round it absolutely makes it. I'm excited to see if any of the games in 4 make the top list!

The Ultimate Ultimate Pack would be one executable where I can launch any of the games for the packs I've bought. Jackbox please!

You Don't Know Jack
Fibbage
Quiplash
Trivia Murder Party
Guesspionage

YDKJ and Fibbage are a strong 1 and 2 though, the rest are pretty interchangeable.

Are these games ok with only 2 ppl?

The ones I listed mostly are. Really though, just buy the YDKJ bundle on steam next time it's on sale. The g/f and I played those for countless hours.

Tregard

Soothsayer
You Dont Know Jack 2015 (The Classic)

Drawful

Trivia Murder Party

Quiplash 2

Bracketeering

Some good trivia games, some good goof games.

Lijik

Havent played the new stuff yet but a lineup of

Fakin It
Trivia Murder Party
Tee KO
Fibbage 2
Bidiots

would cover the games my group plays 90% of the time

Drawful
Quiplash
YDKJ
Fakin It
TeeKo

Had to think about the last pick, but the previous 4 are set I stone. Haven’t played the newest pack yet.

zelas

Quiplash
Trivia Murder Party
Tee KO
Fibbage
Drawful

It's basically YDKJ except with more players and better designed around the phone controls.
Pretty much. I like YDKJ for its variety but larger group play is more important imo. 4 players is way too small a group for a game that long. We always have people on the sidelines with 8 player games.

XaosWolf

• Fibbage
  • Quiplash
  • More Fibbage
  • Trivia Murder Party
  • You Don't Know Jack But Without the Fastest-Finger Jack Attack Round Because It Makes My Parents Lose Every Time Unless We let Them Win

TI82

Banned
Surprised people like Tee KO, I've played with so many different groups and everyone hates that game ha.

ultron87

Surprised people like Tee KO, I've played with so many different groups and everyone hates that game ha.

Tee KO has been the one that generates the biggest laughs of any of the games for most of the groups I've played it with. It isn't the most competitive for sure, but it is generally super funny.

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
I'm amazed at the people saying Bidiots. I've never enjoyed it.

Top 5 for me:

Quiplash/XL/2
Drawful 2
Trivia Murder Party
Fibbage
Tee KO

but I've not played anything from PP4, so that may change once it's released.

TI82

Banned
Tee KO has been the one that generates the biggest laughs of any of the games for most of the groups I've played it with. It isn't the most competitive for sure, but it is generally super funny.

Everyone I've played with absolutely hates it and it kind of drags the game down for us. Not a repeat play at all. Quiplash is the most popular but haven't gotten 4 yet

ultron87

Everyone I've played with absolutely hates it and it kind of drags the game down for us. Not a repeat play at all. Quiplash is the most popular but haven't gotten 4 yet

That's cool that that is like the opposite for the groups I usually play with. I kind of dread when people want to play Quiplash. Especially with my group of co-workers, who aren't that funny, and just go right for the vulgarest joke possible. Which I guess they also do in Tee KO. Maybe drawn dicks are just funnier than written out dicks.

Tee KO is a huge favorite of the group I usually play with. I do know one of my friends isn't the biggest fan because he's not too keen on drawing. But he loves coming up with the slogans and matching them up to shirts.

You Don’t Know Jack (I prefer to play this by myself)
Fibbage
Fakin’ It
Drawful
Monster Loves Monster?

The last game I’m open to a handful.

I think Tee KO can be really funny but for a viewer there’s a LOT of set up. I think if they made a second version of it they should allow more t-shirts to get made (two per player per round?) but also eliminate the final round as it just retreads the same jokes. Or go fully random and make the last round where the winning shirts swap slogans. Could make for duds but also some unexpected jokes.

The Ultimate Ultimate Pack would be one executable where I can launch any of the games for the packs I've bought. Jackbox please!
Would love this. Pinball FX-style, games carrying forward that you own. Would also encourage me to try out more of the games that get less playtime, as it seems we always default to either Drawful or the one with Trivia Murder Party in it.

I'm amazed at the people saying Bidiots. I've never enjoyed it.
The fun in Bidiots is the panic in trying to guess which art is the one you want to bid on when half the art that was created based on an extremely similar prompt as the one you want. Plus the hints and funny messages that get sent to you by the buyers.

What rank would you put the packs themselves in?

I have number 1. Heard 2 wasn't the best. From the responses here, I see that 3 would be pretty legit (Trivia Murder Party and Fakin' It). Has anyone had time with 4?

And why does 2 rank so low?

What rank would you put the packs themselves in?

I have number 1. Heard 2 wasn't the best. From the responses here, I see that 3 would be pretty legit (Trivia Murder Party and Fakin' It). Has anyone had time with 4?

And why does 2 rank so low?
I've played all the games in Party Pack 4 and it's the best pack by far in my opinion. The weakest games in 4 are better than the weakest games in any of the other packs and the best games in 4 are some of my favorite Jackbox games so far.

exfatal

Oh man i'm watching a stream right now and their playing this game. its pretty cool that u can participate with streamers as an audience member, might be a hit with twitch and youtube, if it takes off.

In case anyone else wants to play, streaming the new jackbox game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Mm3EtVUwk

OT though, Gotta be kwiplash, gueespoinage, can be any other 2 as long as those are in im down.

Edit: oh and Trivia Murder Party

Where's the OT for the new pack ?
was wondering that as well new game seems great, seen some fun games so far

mclem

For what it's worth, me and a bunch of (mostly) British gameshow fans have been occasionally playing Jackbox games (intermingled with other non-Jackbox gameshowy interludes) for an evening, and we'll be playing 4 this Saturday night, all being well.

So with the caveat of having no experience of 4 (and not having played a couple of other games, too, although we've covered most):

Drawful
Quiplash
Trivia Murder Party
Guesspionage
Fibbage

This may change after I've had some hands-on of 4!

Fakin' It!

Shits great yo, I love getting so overly serious with people and then finding out who the faker is relieves all tension.

Seems like everyone loves TEE KO. I love the concept, but it just goes too quickly and I'm always against the ones where you can spend all this time drawing or thinking up something and nobody see's it.

Ourobolus

Banned
Trivia Murder Party
Quiplash
Fibbage 1/2/3
Drawful 1/2
Survive the Internet

Monster Seeking Monster a close 6th

Tee KO is pretty boring, IMO

mclem

Fakin' It!

Shits great yo, I love getting so overly serious with people and then finding out who the faker is relieves all tension.

Seems like everyone loves TEE KO. I love the concept, but it just goes too quickly and I'm always against the ones where you can spend all this time drawing or thinking up something and nobody see's it.

When we played Tee KO in the group I mentioned above, it was noticed that there's a *lot* of downtime where the audience doesn't really have much to do other than wait while the players are doing their thing. In hindsight that might be a good one to prep *before* the stream goes live.

Top Bottom