• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Gaffer has the highest Post to Reaction Score Ratio?

MesNkXx.jpg

Currently got a 7:1 ratio.
On a mission to reach 10:1 in 6months.

So GAF, who's got the highest post to reaction ratio?

Get ITT and flex your e-peen nerds.

ParaSeoul

I'm gonna throw my hat into the ring to win this pointless thing but I don't care enough to calculate it.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
OP, I recommend you look into dopamine and the relationship you have with social media. As a starting point, I recommend checking out a few episodes of the Huberman Lab podcast to better understand dopamine response. You can correlate to your own situation and to your relationship with social media / online clout.

It might be advantageous for you to take a break from SM in general for a bit so you can get your brain reset from the reliance on reactions as a means of driving self-worth.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
OP, I recommend you look into dopamine and the relationship you have with social media. As a starting point, I recommend checking out a few episodes of the Huberman Lab podcast to better understand dopamine response. You can correlate to your own situation and to your relationship with social media / online clout.

It might be advantageous for you to take a break from SM in general for a bit so you can get your brain reset from the reliance on reactions as a means of driving self-worth.

Yeah this whole construct which is most likely explained in that video is very worrisome indeed. Besides GAF I don't partake in any social media. I'd rather be complementary and kind in real social interaction seeing it's direct feedback is more or less sincere and most importantly natural and instant.

Last edited:

Kilau

Considering the reactions were added pretty late into the website's life, I don't think reaction ratio holds any merit beyond the fact that fake internet points are already meaningless.
When I add my neo points, achievements and trophies together I come up with a grand total of absolutely fuck all.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah this whole construct which is most likely explained in that video is very worrisome indeed. Besides GAF I don't partake in any social media. I'd rather be complementary and kind in real social interaction seeing it's direct feedback is more or less sincere and most importantly natural and instant.

I could use more likes though. Just saying.

BlackTron

I have no illusions about my relationship with dopamine, but I self-medicate with headshots

Top Bottom