• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which of these games is the best?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I've only played Psi-Ops from the bunch. I just got Ratchet and Clank 2 from Gamefly today but haven't bothered to play it. Psi-Ops was pretty good but it's short and the last few parts of the game sucks. Weird selection of games though...two platformers and an action game. Sorry I can't be of much help here...

Well I'm playing R&C right now and I like it.

The thing I like about it is the open endedness thanks to the variety of weapons you can create your own style of play.

I'm sort of looking for another game like that.

R&C isn't bad. When I turn on the PS2 and browse through the HD loader menu. R&C is always calling my name. It's got substance. I like that.

Maybe my other games just suck or something.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Despite all the R&C worshiping on this board I cannot help but maintain that I find Jak 2 to be more enjoyable game. It's just more interesting and involving, not to mention that it's better looking, controls feels tighter, and has much more interesting story. I started playing R&C2 the other day, but it just not calling me back. Then again, as I've said *many* people on this board prefer R&C2 over Jak 2. Psy Ops, I've only played the demo, and thought it was pretty fun, so I'm considering buying the game. It has very nice implementation of the physics engine, which lends to some inventive puzzles that I've never seen before. For example:

You can use telekinesis on almost any moving object in the game as well as enemies, but not on yourself. However, you can stand on a plank or any other object for that matter, then use your telekinetic power on the plank to levitate both the plank and yourself over the large hole on the bridge. The best thing is - that is just one of several ways to cross over that hole, you can be quite creative in your powers usage

Gattsu25

Banned
they're all very good games, though I'll just say this before it gets forgotten: Psi-Ops for the XB is better but not by much IMO

my listing:

1) R&C:GC (Tie)
1) Jak II (Tie)
1) Psi-Ops (Tie)

Top Bottom