• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Knight Story, new scan

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
From Jeux-France

Can't see much but I wonder what it says? Any new info?

54411420071109_155252_0_big.jpg

Bebpo

Banned
It says "look at these old pics from the TGS build", "Still no release date", "We hate you gamers".

MassiveAttack said:
As much as I hate to say it, the game needed a lot of work based on what I saw of the TGS build. Late 2008 at the earliest.

Really? Blimblim's videos from the TGS demo looked pretty solid/polished/finished. I was expecting a Feb/March release.

Lightning

Banned
Bebpo said:
Really? Blimblim's videos from the TGS demo looked pretty solid/polished/finished. I was expecting a Feb/March release.
If Sony release this game in the middle of the brawl hype they are dumber then I thought. Please not be a Feb/early Mar release. I want it some time May/June in Japan and around fall for the US/EU.

As for the game it will be fantastic, I am very confident in Level 5's ability.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yeah the game didn't look finished at all and in interviews a lot of the specifications of the gameplay were obviously not finalized at all yet.

Bebpo said:
It says "look at these old pics from the TGS build", "Still no release date", "We hate you gamers".

It's the combat system in particular that looked early. Very repetitive and fairly uninspired given what was shown in the initial trailer last year. That said, I don't doubt Level 5's ability to deliver something spectacular. Given what's been hinted at in the subsequent trailers and Famitsu spreads, the game's gargantuan size makes a March release look fairly impossible though.

Bebpo

Banned
MassiveAttack said:
It's the combat system in particular that looked early. Very repetitive and fairly uninspired given what was shown in the initial trailer last year. That said, I don't doubt Level 5's ability to deliver something spectacular. Given what's been hinted at in the subsequent trailers and Famitsu spreads, the game's gargantuan size makes a March release look fairly impossible.

Ah. Then again the battle system L5 games in general tend to be very repetitive and uninspired so :(

Loudninja

MassiveAttack said:
It's the combat system in particular that looked early. Very repetitive and fairly uninspired given what was shown in the initial trailer last year. That said, I don't doubt Level 5's ability to deliver something spectacular. Given what's been hinted at in the subsequent trailers and Famitsu spreads, the game's gargantuan size makes a March release look fairly impossible.

They already siad the battles were missing stuff, and was not finish

Kyoufu

I've been anticipating this game for ages, but I'm wondering if it'll be any good. The TGS demo didn't really convince me. It looked good, just unfinished (duh). To this day I haven't truly loved any Level 5 RPG on a console. Maybe this can be the one?

GeoramA

Probably the best looking RPG until FFXIII hits.

The TGS demo did look early, but it's L5 so it will be all polished up once finished.

inner-G

Banned
Ether_Snake said:
From Jeux-France

Can't see much but I wonder what it says? Any new info?

My Japanese skills suck, but it has 'guest characters' (the Taurus and the moogle-ish cart driver?), and the guy in the bottom left is a wizard, Gerazel(sp?) maybe?

Tideas

Banned
Lightning said:
If Sony release this game in the middle of the brawl hype they are dumber then I thought. Please not be a Feb/early Mar release. I want it some time May/June in Japan and around fall for the US/EU.

As for the game it will be fantastic, I am very confident in Level 5's ability.

Brawl only has hype on Gaf...not on the general consensus

Bebpo

Banned
MrSingh said:
The target render unveil video sure did a number on a many folks though.

The TGS demo footage looked pretty close. Lighting is a little worse, animation is not as varied, probably a little lower on polygon counts, but otherwise looked about the same.

Top Bottom