• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who else would love a new deep LOST rpg?...

Adam_802

Remember Lost: Via Domus, the incredibly mediocre game from 2008? As a huge Lost fan, I actually really enjoyed that game back then for what it was. Of course, it could have been so much more. I'd love a new modern Lost game. A deep, open-world(island), RPG spanning the entire series. Say what you will about the series' ending and yada yada, but imagine the possibilities of how great a game this could be.

---Completely open world Island that can be explored in free roam.
-All major landmarks, Black Rock, DHARMA stations, etc fully modeled out and explorable.
-Monster, sonic fence, and other hazards can keep you from accessing certain parts of the island you shouldn't yet.

---Full interaction with Castaways and Cast.
-Characters should be modeled top notch and preferably be voiced by original actors.
-Possibly a dialogue wheel of some sort.
-Castaways can give quests, trade, be 'squad members', etc.

---Skill trees, hunting, crafting, repairing, building up shelter to protect survivors from "hostiles" at night ;)

Man there's a lot more ideas I cant even think of now, ill edit more later lol. But what do you guys think?

With the show over for years, they can show pretty much everything, no holding back. How would you want it to work and be structured? New character, or play as differend characters from the show? Playable flashbacks? Vehicles? And who should be the developer? Hmm...

Last edited:

bati

After THAT ending? Hell no. The game would be the very definition of pointless (just like the show turned out to be).

Top Bottom