• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why isn't Sports Champions 1 & 2 not a PSVR Title?

Sports Champions proved the "MOVE" controller was a 3D device and Sports Champions 1 & 2 just seem like the ideal candidate for VR. Sony has one of the biggest cash grab VR killer apps in its back pocket and they are doing nothing with those assets. The game already VR style intergration. Take the best games from Sports Champions 1 and 2

Sports Champions 1
Table Tennis
Bocce
Gladiator Duel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA-nL9VJUDY&list=PLA343F2EBE37DAA39&index=47

Sports champions 2
Updated Archery
Golf
Boxing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEo...d=ALmoUwl1wMs&annotation_id=annotation_341552

MJp1o4y.gif

Disc golf 2 please.

Best motion game I ever played. Just amazingly fun and fun. Could be a goat package with skills games and a ton of courses.

Dog catch
Know over bottles.

Just want more.

Why you left it out of the op?

This is the hot shots of motion games. Playing this with real competitive, sports fans is awesome

atom519

I actually bought a PS3 Move bundle strictly for the disc golf game in Sports Champions. I must have sank a solid 60+ some hours into that playing with friends. So fun.

I would totally be onboard for a new Sports Champions game. However I'd be surprised if they ever bring back the move controllers, looks like they cut their losses entirely on motion controls this gen.

I actually bought a PS3 Move bundle strictly for the disc golf game in Sports Champions. I must have sank a solid 60+ some hours into that playing with friends. So fun.

I would totally be onboard for a new Sports Champions game. However I'd be surprised if they ever bring back the move controllers, looks like they cut their losses entirely on motion controls this gen.
Definitely the best use of fidelity motion along with bocce ball. Table tennis is just a bit more scripted

But they are using move controllers on vr

Top Bottom