• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why no hype for WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 (360)?

Why no GAF hype for WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 (360)?

Where are all my wrestling thread peeps at?

I thought this game would be the talk of board since it is quite possibly the last good wrestling game to release this gen seeing as how the WWE is suing THQ.

Who knows what the future holds.

Those dreaming of an AKI future may never see that dream come true.

Beyond that , alot of Xbox fans are simply starving for a good wrestling game since the first Xbox never had any good ones. You would think they would be going ga-ga over a port of any kind.

On a side note, what is in the special edition of the game?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
special edition has the History Of The WWE Title DVD.

It's a big ass thread about it if you SEARCH.

pilonv1

Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
Why no GAF hype for WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 (360)?

Because every year Smackdown looks good but features the same broken gameplay and animations from last century.

pilonv1 said:
Because every year Smackdown looks good but features the same broken gameplay and animations from last century.

This.

I enjoyed the N64 games, and I tried to enjoy the Smackdown series on several occasions, but it just didn't work for me.

Beezy

pilonv1 said:

Yep.

Lord Helmet said:
I enjoyed the N64 games, and I tried to enjoy the Smackdown series on several occasions, but it just didn't work for me.

AKI needs to make another wrestling game. :(

Nameless

Because they ****ed up a perfectly good control scheme, and beefed up the reversals(Which were already a problem) by a thousand.

bumpkin

I might've been interested in it had I not played the demo, and got sick of getting knocked down and spending the remaining 15 minutes of the match -- until the CPU pinned me -- trying just to get up.

If Punk was in it i'd buy it...

I hear it is impossible to beat John Cena in it

Also I hear the DX they have in the game sucks and are nothing like thier former selves

Umaga real move is not in it he use some move with JUST HIS THUMB intstead

The is no one telling me to buy K-FED album, visit WWE.com or watch The Marine... HIGHLY UNREALISTIC!!!!

They tunred Booker T into some weird King thing in the game.... this would never happen in real life

I remember dreaming about next-gen wrestling games before the DC was released. It's been over 7 years and 5 consoles and I'm still dreaming. What happened????

If aki doesn't want to do it...can't someone else shamelessly rip off their gameplay?

Nameless

Great Poster said:
I remember dreaming about next-gen wrestling games before the DC was released. It's been over 7 years and 5 consoles and I'm still dreaming. What happened????

If aki doesn't want to do it...can't someone else shamelessly rip off their gameplay?

I don't know, but I hear the TNA game is supposed to be really spectacular.

But WWE is just trying to keep it's game consistent with the actual product.. I.E. they ruin a good ****ing thing. I'll wait until some reviews to see if A. You can revert back to classic control scheme. B. Sliders make a bigger difference(would fix the reveral problem) and C. If they plan to release any downloadable wrestlers..(CM Punk would save this game, how he is saving WWE from being completely unwatchable).

Top Bottom