• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wicker Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
I watched this on Sunday night. It had a lot of potential but was ultimately a little disappointing. The way it began I thought I was in for a bit of a mind-fuck, and while all of the playing around with time did get my mind going, the movie became a fairly typical story about jealousy, and love lost and found. I loved the use of Mogwai near the end of the movie, and the cinematography was also pretty beautiful and often surreal. I didn't even mind Josh Hartnett. The ending was very reminiscent of Garden State as well. I would recommend the movie if you've got a few hours to kill. It's not great, but it's not bad either.
6.5/10

I hated it. I generally like psychological thrillers, but this was just laughable after a while. The whole movie could have been avoided if anybody would answer their damn phone.

It's a remake of a foreign film that's supposed to be much better. Anybody see it? Monica Bellucci is in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom