• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will there be a nintendo direct?

Will we get a full Nintendo direct before the end of the year?

• Total voters

Camreezie

Will we get a full Nintendo Direct before the end of the year? Its been a long time without one ( Feb) and i feel like its one of the longest gaps there have been

I thought that there were rumours saying September with Zelda remaster announcements and the Metroid Prime remaster announcement. Can’t remember where I saw that and if it’s true though of course.

Probably waiting for Splatoon to come out this Friday.

Seems like the rumors point to Zelda, which would make sense. They already have a ton of stuff coming out this year so I wasn't really expecting one until it got rumored.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I hope so. I really want some good Pokémon news,

200.gif

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Yes, but I stopped caring exactly when a long time ago. It'll happen when it happens and these Twitter "insiders" can do one.

jaysius

Banned
Another shitty Indie showcase, with no footage of what you want to see(good Nintendo IP's) and no surprises.

If we do see footage of something amazing or slightly surprising we won't get a real date just "2023" on it.

Last edited:

Woopah

Either 12 or 13 December. The big question for me is how much of their 2023 lineup they reveal, and how much they save for next year.

Another shitty Indie showcase, with no footage of what you want to see(good Nintendo IP's) and no surprises.

If we do see footage of something amazing or slightly surprising we won't get a real date just "2023" on it.

That wasn't what the last general direct was. It might not be what the next general direct is.

Apocryphon

At this point I want the entire Prime trilogy remastered in one go. If they haven't done that and have it slated for next year I'm happy to wait for the games on their next console. Make it a launch title.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD Remix and Metroid 2D: The Chozo Collection are a sure thing to release before the end of the year. Also, Nintendo is going to release a full body haptic VR Varia Suit for Metroid 8KVR in Spring 2023. By Holiday 2024, those with enough Nintendo Gold Points and/or acceptable NSS (Nintendo SocialScore) will have the option to upload our consciousness to Nintendo Universe where we all compete to become Miyamoto's next spiritual vessel.

tgdl46o.png

Really, though...I sincerely hope the re-release of Metroid Prime Trilogy is shown soon, and that they spent all this extra time to really upgrade the visuals as much as possible. :)

Last edited:
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD Remix and Metroid 2D: The Chozo Collection are a sure thing to release before the end of the year. Also, Nintendo is going to release a full body haptic VR Varia Suit for Metroid 8KVR in Spring 2023. By Holiday 2024, those with enough Nintendo Gold Points and/or acceptable NSS (Nintendo SocialScore) will have the option to upload our consciousness to Nintendo Universe where we all compete to become Miyamoto's next spiritual vessel.

tgdl46o.png

Really, though...I sincerely hope the re-release of Metroid Prime Trilogy is shown soon, and that they spent all this extra time to really upgrade the visuals as much as possible. :)

I’m hoping they bring Eternal Darkness to Switch, a proper remaster if possible. And one or more Star Fox games.

Top Bottom