• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman who married 300 year old ghost pirate getting divorced.

norm9

From https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ied-ghost-18th-Century-pirate-says-split.html

A Jack Sparrow impersonator who married the 300-year-old ghost of a Hatian pirate has called an end to their union citing concerns over spirits.
Amanda 'Sparrow' Large, 46, married the ghost who is also named Jack in January but has called it off, saying 'My marriage is over.'
The unlikely pair were wedded in international waters in a boat that sailed from Ireland so the marriage would be legal.
But according to the Mirror, Amanda wrote on social media: 'I will explain all in due course but for now all I want to say is be VERY careful when dabbling in spirituality, it’s not something to mess with.'
She claimed sex with a spirit was as fulfilling as sex with a physical human.
She said: 'It is well known that people often feel a spirit touch their hands, their face or their hair.
'The only difference with having a sexual relationship with a spirit is obviously that sense of touch goes a lot deeper.
'You can feel the weight of the spirit, their touch, the pressure.
'You can literally feel the physical act of what the spirit is doing to you, and the spirit can feel it too.'
The mother-of-five, who was married previously, said she had never felt a connection to anyone like the one she had with the ghost, who was left at the altar in his earlier life.
The Haitian pirate was put to death in his previous life.
Their doomed romance began in 2014, when she felt his presence, and eventually the pair began talking and got to know each other.
She explained, 'The more I learned about him, the more I liked him.'
482062C700000578-5267479-Amanda_Teague_married_a_Haitian_pirate_named_Jack_in_a_ceremony_-a-1_1515929760734.jpg

Dying to hear what the divorce reasoning is going to be.

Walking the plank if old.

norm9

I wonder if there are limits to what you can do in international waters.

As is, tossing your spouse overboard is pretty popular.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I clicked the link and it kept automatically redirecting me to other daily mail articles when I tried to scroll down with my mouse wheel.

Must be the spirits.

Gander

Banned
She lost that loving feeling.

She doesn't close her eye anymore when he kissed her lips
There's no tenderness like before in her finger tips
She's trying hard not to show it

iconmaster

Banned
Things like this can really shake my faith in the institution of marriage, but I think I'll wait to get the ex-husband's side of the story.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Publicity stunt, but shes got the crazy eyes going too. I think our ghost pirate got off pretty easy, cause I am fairly certain he didn't put his dick in it.

NickFire

I hope she is a mother of 5 who she never sees, speaks to, or can be within 100 yards of. She should not be near kids in my humble opinion.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Yo as someone with Haitian family this woman Miss Large has made a serious mistake. Some of those people, especially self-proclaimed pirates/magicians are into some kooky spirit madness.

Last edited:
I raise you 20 spirits having sexual intercourse with a living, breathing woman.

"A British woman who claimed she has slept with at least 20 ghosts says she’s now engaged to a poltergeist."

SKM1

I raise you 20 spirits having sexual intercourse with a living, breathing woman.

"A British woman who claimed she has slept with at least 20 ghosts says she’s now engaged to a poltergeist."

Are ghosts the equivalent of pillows for women?

Gander

Banned
On a serious note, you fellas may not get what's going on here. A women's need for an romantic emotional connection is so great she is willing to invent a persona.

Just something to consider when she says your not meeting her needs but you think you are doing everything physically that you can.

bitbydeath

A Jack Sparrow impersonator

She said "do me like that"
But I couldn't track the metaphor
That said I can see you horny like a Stegosaur
That said again your request is so irregular
She put on a beard, I started looking at the exit door

Kagey K

Banned
I’m going to guess the divorce reasoning is that he was never there for her when she needed him.

Or he sailed away for a pack of smokes and never came back.

WaterAstro

Reason for divorce: my pirate ex-husband thought Sea of Thieves was good.

Is that what people call sex with strangers these days? I should use that line, "Why am I naked? umm... uuuh... I am a ghost!"

Top Bottom