• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woot!

Grinchy

Banned
I care so little about cars that I had my 2006 paid off in 2012 and I'm still driving it today :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I do not look forward to having car payments again, but I am pretty tempted by Tesla.

Tranquil

Congrats! I know the feeling, paid off my civic a couple years ago, couldn't believe I bought and paid for the whole thing myself.

reminds me of lugia

Lugia_M02.0.png

My car is old enough to go into a bar and buy itself a drink, I don't have any payments on it though, which is cool, but a few of the interior parts, specifically the steering wheel, either need to be replaced or need some kind of special cleaning method that I'm not aware of.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Nice! It always feels good to make that final payment on something you've been paying off for months or even years.

My car is old enough to go into a bar and buy itself a drink, I don't have any payments on it though, which is cool, but a few of the interior parts, specifically the steering wheel, either need to be replaced or need some kind of special cleaning method that I'm not aware of.
Maybe a steering wheel cover would work. I bought one for my '04 Civic.
Bought the car ~6 years ago or so and was well off enough to pay the ~$6k so no payments ever. It was sitting at ~60k miles then and over 100k now but this thing feels like it will run forever. I've also tried to do my own maintenance and parts replacement so I know I've saved money there.
Congrats to the OP.

Top Bottom