• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WOULD YOU A... OR WOULD YOU B?

B'z-chan

Banned
So i'm sitting here. at checkpoint 30 in Riddick now. And theres really nothing for me to go back too. Even if i wanted to finish the game. I just dont want too. I"m drained by the idea of the game and its lost its charm. I'm not saying its a bad game or anything, but just not something i would go back to over and over, kind of like Halo was for me. Riddick is the same.

So i'm left her debating. Weither or not i should trade it in and get 35 bucks for it at GameRush, knowing right now that theres not a single game i could think of that i want. Or Keep the game and just have it loose its value and instead of loosing only 15 loose more than that.

So what would you do in my shoes.

Current backlog:

FSW
Viewtiful joe
Riddick
Fzero GX
Links 2004 (live)
PGR2 (live)
RSC2 (live)

B'z-chan

Banned
Nothing is my problem. I just feel drained by the experiance, maybe its the graphics or something. Dreedful environments might atest to the way i feel too. Yeah i'm not too far from the end. I'll pick it up later in the day and play it through. I got confused by the game twive now so i'm just like blah, i've had my fill.

If only there was a game worth owning right now that i dont have.

well, personally, I have yet to finish Viewtiful Joe. Too demanding. Fire LEO you god damn fucking c**t!! As for FFCC.. it really is a poor game. I am at RAEM but having to complete stages to level up = teh suck. so yeah.

Oh, got Mark of Kri the other day. Should really be playing it.

Slo

Sell it.

I've learned that the way to avoid being a jaded, bitter gamer is to stop playing games you don't like. Games are entertainment, they're shouldn't be an obligation. Don't begin thinking that you need to finish your games if you're not enjoying them, it will only make your game queue back up and it takes away from time you could actually be enjoying yourself.

If I read one more "I'm 20 hours into game X and I hate it, convince me to keep playing it" threads I'll........piss and moan about it on a message board.

TheGreenGiant said:
well, personally, I have yet to finish Viewtiful Joe. Too demanding. Fire LEO you god damn fucking c**t!! As for FFCC.. it really is a poor game. I am at RAEM but having to complete stages to level up = teh suck. so yeah.

Oh, got Mark of Kri the other day. Should really be playing it.

ProTip: Fire Leo is a pussy, you suck at games.

real ProTip: Tap the Slow power on as the skulls pop up when he is spinning so you have time to read them and react.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
If it's not you, it's not you. But why not hang on to the game until next week? You could get Psi-Ops for free at Gamerush with the new game deal and your trade credit.

B'z-chan

Banned
Ok so i finished the game now. I'm done with it. I know the story now. And well uh its great... but i need something else to get my groove on with.

Top Bottom