• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTF - Anyone else locked out of IGN Insider Content?

I reupped my subscription (1 year) just before E3. This morning I'm going to check out Insider content, and it says I either need to subscribe or login. I am logged in! If I go to my account preferences, the disable ads option is there and is says the "Thank you for subscribing, blah, blah. As a member would you like to disable ads?" I even tried switching browsers to Explorer and same crap. Anyone else have this problem?

Just checked my account. Everything is working fine. Try relogging in...or see if you have full access to the forums or movies to make sure you're completely locked out.

Weird. I'd logged in and out... but nothing. Went to the boards as you suggested, could see the subjects, but when I hit a link, got an IGN error 500 message. There was a login button on this page, and I clicked that, and now I'm back in. The whole password thing has been strange IMO since the Gamespy merger and I did logout yesterday to make sure a topic I posted here wasn't an Insider story. Still it's weird how the error 500 login-in link worked and not the others. Oh, well, thanks.

Top Bottom