• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[XBL] Anyone ever forget to cancel their PSO sub?

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
'cos I sure did. Ha ha ha! I always wondered what that $8.95/mo from Microsoft was.

:: shoots self ::

Yah, I forgot too..

i had actually called in, and they said the system was down, but that he'd do it as soon as it was back up..

i noticed 3 months of $9 charges adn called in, and they refunded 2 of the 3 I think... i dont remember.

aerofx

Yah, the fun expired as soon as my two months was up so I cancelled. That's about the same time when the glitching and duping was beginning to run wild.

bjork

Oddly enough, I was planning to call in the morning and cancel mine, but I don't seem to be able to find the phone number.

I forgot to cancel my Xbox Live! They charged me $50. I didn't complain or anything since I kinda wanted to keep it for Halo 2. My Xbox live subscription ends on Nov 24th.

I guess I'll renew if I really get into Halo 2 online. The only thing I've ever used it for after trading in Unreal is the KOTOR update. $50 well spent!

Top Bottom