• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBN Post E3 Poll: Your Most Wanted Xbox Game of the Moment

Joe

well besides halo2 it WOULD have been tflo...

but since that got cancelled and after seeing the e3 videos im pretty excited for fable.

Akira

chespace said:
nobody here excited about splinter cell 3? :)

I thought Splinter Cell 3 was PC-only so far? The Xbox would be hard pressed to do SP3, but perhaps they can cut back on some areas.

DarkCloud

LuckyBrand said:
will Fatal Frame 2 be releasing at $49.99 with extra stuff? or a discounted price?

i heard good things about this way back in the day, is it good game or what?

EBGames has it listed at 50$ with an October release date.

Extras confirmed so far over the PS2 version are:

New areas
New story bits
New ghosts
Extra ending (Happy ending)
1st Person optional playmode
Survival mode
new costumes
5.1 surround sound
enhanced graphics

Potential extras:

new cinema's (based around new cg shots when the game was announced)
Japanese dub option
Xbox E3 trailer
Gallery?

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
trust me, splinter cell 3 is coming out fiscal year 2004.

that said, does anyone here give a shit?

chespace said:
trust me, splinter cell 3 is coming out fiscal year 2004.

that said, does anyone here give a shit?

I give a shit. I loved the first two, it was a blast playing them. How could you not go wrong with Pandora Tommorrow coupled with live?

No love for Destroy all humans?! Man, I can't wait for that one.

Mrbob

What the hell Splinter Cell 3 will be out this year?!?!

Take it easy UBI.

If the single player is as asstacular as the first two I'll pass. But the co-op campaign mode does sound sweet.

Anyway, Jade Empire, KOTOR 2 are 2005 releases. I thought Conker was 2005 as well? Area 51 looks interesting and I wish I could find out more about Kingdom Under Fire. This Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors fanboy wants to know how it stacks up. I won't vote for Sudeki 'cause I'm not ready for a full frontal assualt. At least, not by her. Anyway, to end this hodgepodge of inconsistent rant, I voted for Starcraft: Ghost because:

1)It is based on the Starcraft Universe

2) You get to use a Ghost character

3) Calling down Yamato strikes will be a thing of beauty

Solid

conkerlive_logo_blue_sm.jpg

why all this conker love? Graphci whoredom? I never like Conker 1 on the N64. Didn't get it. Stupid, Ugly and dull. Can someone who's experienced the game @ e3 discuss its merits and not just graphical ones. I don't recall a writeup that mentions gameplay experience.

Voted: Fable. Better be good

TheGreenGiant said:
why all this conker love? Graphci whoredom? I never like Conker 1 on the N64. Didn't get it. Stupid, Ugly and dull. Can someone who's experienced the game @ e3 discuss its merits and not just graphical ones. I don't recall a writeup that mentions gameplay experience.

Voted: Fable. Better be good

Watch this video

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
it's crazy how the conker fans just crawled out of the wood work in this thread.

for the longest time, i thought the buzz on this game was absolutely dead.

the multiplayer is fucking fun, and the single-player really must be experienced all over again.

Top Bottom