• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 coming to my school tomorrow (montreal)

So, tomorrow the Xbox campus tour is visiting my school, Dawson college, in Montreal. Anyone in Montreal could basically walk into the school to have a look.

What am I likely to see? I've not been keeping track of this stuff. Is there likely to be any playable demos? just videos? I'm pretty excited.

The announcement in the school bulletin is as follows:

XBOX CAMPUS TOUR

Date: Sept 21

Time:11:30 to 4:00

Drop by during your free time. contests, trivia questions, prizes.
Games: Kingdom under fire, Far Cry, Need for speed, etc. Preview and demo of the Xbox 360.

MAIN PRIZE: Samsung MP3 player

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Man, all we got visiting us at school was the odd Police patrol and the yearly visit from the bearded pedo with the Owl collection. :(

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Yup, It was never proven, or even alleged that he was a pedo of course, just a conclusion I came to later...

I mean, what kind of person makes a livelyhood out of visiting schools and asking the children "Do you want to touch my little birdy?".

If any of you are interested, I suppose I can provide impressions and whatnot after tomorrow.

Not that it'll be anything new of course.

Top Bottom