• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Spring Sale 2023 - 890+ items on sale

Vyse

Gold Member
Have most of the stuff I wanted so I got a few indies. Will be fun to see how that Beneath the Steel Sky compares to the original.

How's Tiny Tina's Wonderlands? I enjoyed both Borderlands games, but vaguely remember Tiny Tina to be a super annoying character and I'm not sure I can handle the whole game with her presence.
I enjoyed Tina’s Wonderland. i didn’t seem to go back and replay as much as I’ve done with the Boarderland games.

Last edited:

Antwix

Hmm I know you got a discount for buying games that are on game pass but didn't realize games that are on game pass an additional % off on top of the sale price. Rare Hollow Knight sale for $5.99. I'll pick that up.

DaGwaphics

That game dropped as low as $9.99 on retail before the next Gen patch came, that's when I got it. CDPR games tend to go back up in price once their patches come out.

Witcher also went above 20 after the new Gen patch, it was routinely on sale for 7.99 all the time before.

I know, I need to upgrade to a XSX so I can take advantage of the disk based offers. The little XSS has been running so well though and fits perfect at my desk so I've been sticking with it.

acm2000

got dead island riptide definitive edition for £1.91, never did get round to playing that, will give it a go on my series s

Is Bright Memory Infinite on sale yet? Hasn't been on sale on Xbox yet which is rediculous.
I’ve seen it on sale a few times on PlayStation, but not on XBOX for some reason. Strange indeed. Picked it up on PS5 and really liked it and I’m thinking of getting the first Bright Memory for XBOX Series X for $8.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Got Split Second, and 2 Warhammer games for like 7 Euro. Thanks, OP.

I have very fond memories of Split/Second with friends back in the day.

Also, even though I already have the discs for LO, just bought it digitally lol.

Saving the disc version for when it becomes an ultra rare commodity.

Bit the bullet on Sinking City as well. Hopefully it lives up to my inner expectations.

Last edited:

93xfan

Banned
Any recommendations for games to play with a family? Coop or otherwise.
Rare replay. Perfect Dark and goldeneye in there, plus some beat ‘em ups. Think it’s on sale.

Also Worms Battlegrounds is great fun with family

Last edited:
Some real good classics on here.

Jade Empire is only $2.49. 4K/60 FPS on Series X.
Peace Walker HD (1080p/60) is $4.99

FtDnHUxaEAASOIe

$6 only.
Lost Oddsessy what a game

93xfan

Banned
You don't own digital games anyway so kinda mute point but I do get what you were trying to say
Microsoft is the best we have in that regard. I can still play the correct version of Sonic 3. I can still enjoy SSX3 and Ninja Gaiden Black and other games from all their generations.

I hope and don’t expect them to change in this regard.

j0hnnix

Gold Member
I was about to get Diablo 2 on Xbox I saw it for 13 and today it's back to 39.. Playstation has it still at 13 bucks. That's one way to flip flop on price in a few days.

The Alien

Banned
  • No sale on Gotham Knights
  • No sale on Callisto Protocol
  • No sale on Dying Light 2
  • No sale on Sifu
  • No sale on Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII - Reunion
  • No sale on Terminator: Resistance
  • No sale on LEGO Builder's Journey

For a supposed "huge" sale this sale fucking sucks.
XBox doing u a favor.

That's a pretty big collection of shit u seeking at a discounted price. 🤣

Top Bottom