• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yeah I can't submit a photo to Neogaf right now, why?

svbarnard

Banned
I've been trying to submit a photo to NeoGaf but it keeps saying it failed to do so why? Is it broken right now? NeoGaf accepts png format right? And look I can't even embed a photo from Imgur, it doesn't work look

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/2FPKiFT" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/2FPKiFT">Diversity in Fable, why?</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CIMkGW3.png

svbarnard

Banned
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/2FPKiFT" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/2FPKiFT">Diversity in Fable, why?</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

svbarnard

Banned
Please help me I'm on Linux Ubuntu and I can't for the life of me figure out how to post images here on NeoGaf? I'm being serious. I can't even embed an image from Imgur!!!

feynoob

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/2FPKiFT" ><a

Let me test this.

If it doesn't work, use the link image or click the image on the +image to upload a picture.

Hey are you on Windows? Because I'm on Linux and I think that might be why I'm having trouble with this.
On imgur right click on the actual picture, click copy link, or copy image link, or something like that depending on your browser. In neogaf click "Insert image" or apparently you can press CTRL+P and copy the link in there. Done.

Last edited:

svbarnard

Banned
CIMkGW3.png

On imgur right click on the actual picture, click copy link, or copy image link, or something like that depending on your browser. In neogaf click "Insert image" or apparently you can press CTRL+P and copy the link in there. Done.
Hey that worked thanks, and this is the only way I can get a pic uploaded to NeoGaf. Is there a size limit for pics here on NeoGaf cause the pic I was trying to upload was 2.6MB but it kept failing to upload.

feynoob

CIMkGW3.png

Hey that worked thanks, and this is the only way I can get a pic uploaded to NeoGaf. Is there a size limit for pics here on NeoGaf cause the pic I was trying to upload was 2.6MB but it kept failing to upload.
You click on the picture. You will see edit button sign. Click on that one, then change the height and length of the picture.

Last edited:
Top Bottom