• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Buck? More like Young SUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bowie

Seriously, my neighbors are blasting his album. I know that he and his girlfriend are probably doing it, so I don't want to set up the cockblock, therefore I must deal. I'm hard pressed to find worse rappers.

yea lloyd's album was so trash....mr punchline king didnt deliver.
or maybe it was the hype that made it seem wack.

not really feelin young buck.

Haha. What're you talking about, Young Buck's album was actually good.
Be thankful that they're blasting that rather than Cassidy's album.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Jim Bowie said:
I haven't heard of Lloyd Banks. And, gauging the response to his album, I don't want to.

You haven't heard of Lloyd Banks...but you've heard of Young Buck? What?

methodman

Banned
Horrible cd.

The worst part was that Stomp got edited out, and they didn't even mention it on the cd, except for that stupid ass sticker. That pissed me off pretty badly, T.I. is one of my favorite rappers nowadays (Have you guys heard his single: Bring em' out? its pretty damn good).

Jim Bowie

AlphaSnake said:
You haven't heard of Lloyd Banks...but you've heard of Young Buck? What?

That's correct. I was awaken at 11 by some horrible rap. I asked what it was, asked them to turn it down, and went back to sleep.

Now they're doing it again, only this time the roommate is fucking a girl to it.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
listened to young bucks album twice... havent listened to it since.... just taking up space on my ipod...

DJ Sl4m

Fixed2BeBroken said:
yea lloyd's album was so trash....mr punchline king didnt deliver.
or maybe it was the hype that made it seem wack.

not really feelin young buck.

I couldn't agree more, now we only need to bring 50 cent into the conversation to cover the 3 least talented rappers making rounds ATM.

AlphaSnake said:
TEH BANSTICK COMETH!!! RUN!

stairs02.JPG

"RUN FOO'!!! RUUUN!!!!!"

stairs04.JPG

"Did you hear that, Bishop? He called you a fool!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom