• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your shameless port begging here.

Can you imagine how much effort people would put into HD mods of Metal Gear Solid 1-3 with a proper PC release? Those 3 games with ESRGAN textures and models rendered at modern resolutions would be the perfect way to archive them. If only.
That would be spectacular with those textures in HQ!

Hudo

Atlus for multiplatform development. Persona, SMT, etc. on PC, Switch, Playstation and Xbox. Same for SquareEnix as well. Third-parties should not do any exclusive deals anymore, that's what first-party studios are there for.

Calverz

Can you imagine how much effort people would put into HD mods of Metal Gear Solid 1-3 with a proper PC release? Those 3 games with ESRGAN textures and models rendered at modern resolutions would be the perfect way to archive them. If only.
Dont they have pc releases already? Well i know 1&2 do anyway.

INC

Bf2 project reality and bfbc2 to VR

Why this still isn't a thing, is beyond me, seems like a no brainer to me

Ellery

Has been said before, but I honestly just want access to the Metal Gear Solid Collection and the Silent Hill games on PS4/5

Sure BC would work too, but I think the dream of full BC for the PS5 is long dead

Hostile_18

Banned
I solely play on the PS4. Most of my most wanted have made it over but theres still;

The big two;
Soul Reaver Trilogy
Silent Hill Trilogy

Then individual games;

Deadly Premonition 1 & 2
Alpha Protocol
Alan Wake
Deus Ex (2000)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Half Life 1 & 2
Turok 1 & 2

Also licenced games;

Buffy Chaos Bleeds
Buffy (X-Box)
X Files: Resist or Serve
X Files (PC/PS1)
Enter the Matrix
Path of Neo
Lost
Goldeneye

Soodanim

Dont they have pc releases already? Well i know 1&2 do anyway.
I've never tried them, but they were dark ages ports so they probably weren't good. They were also pre-digital stores so they're hard to get hold of. I'm talking Steam/GOG, Xinput, etc.

GBA version of Final Fantasy V/VI
Snatcher
Halo CE OG Xbox version
Gunvalkyrie
Jet Set Radio Future
PC-98 Touhou games
Eternal Sonata
Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2
Lots of Xbox 360 Shoot 'Em Ups
Magna Carta 2
OG Xbox and Xbox 360 Kingdom Under Fire games

Kingdom Under Fire was recently released again via Steam. Bare bones port, out of nowhere but still pretty cool.

FranXico

I'm already happy Cuphead made it to PS4.

Having said that...
All things C&C, including Dune 2000 to GOG

Last edited:

Vawn

Banned
Switch versions of:

Persona 5 Royal (and every other Persona)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Lost Odyssey
Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2
Fall Guys

Calverz

I've never tried them, but they were dark ages ports so they probably weren't good. They were also pre-digital stores so they're hard to get hold of. I'm talking Steam/GOG, Xinput, etc.
They are super easy to find online and theres a patch i know of for mgs2 that makes it 4k and adds ps3 controller support for the analog face buttons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom