• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube's 'DaddyOFive' couple charged with child neglect

BigAT

Look at this fucking douchebag.

Jec4TSoJ_400x400.jpg

_Ryo_

What's just as disgusting to me is all the people kissing their asses in there Twitter. Fuck everyone of those assholes.

Just saw these and just about vomited. Its absolutely disgisting. How the fuck are people so delusional to defend people who are so obviously evil.

"GAMING" WTF?!?!?! If this douchebag has a gaming channel, people should go to it and try to get it shut down.Child abusers should not have any presence on YouTube.
A douche on YouTube has a gaming channel!? Stop the presses!

But yeah, they don't have presence is civilised society (well, wont) so they certainly don't belong on platforms like YouTube.

chadtwo

This is great news, but neglect, really? Seems like the right charge should be some type of physical/mental abuse.

Can anyone explain what the rationale was behind charging with neglect?

stephen08

This is great news, but neglect, really? Seems like the right charge should be some type of physical/mental abuse.

When the problems started they wheeled the kids out to say they were part of it and it was all an act and they were happy etc. Maybe given that a charge of abuse would be harder to convict on rather than neglect which is kind of a no brainer?

Yeah, the videos looked like torture. It seems a stronger charge should have stuck. I couldn't make it past the part where Cody was forced to say "you're the best dad ever". It's just disgusting and evil.

Had a real milkshake duck moment this morning after watching all this guy's videos on DaddyOFive and then seeing his Twitter profile.

I couldn't even get past his repellant self-presentation. Is it really a surprise that he's as shitty and small-minded as he looks?

Gunblade47

Neo Member
If there is any justice these sick fucks would rot in jail! Who the fuck would derive entertainment from this shit!?

Edit: Glad the children got out of there but these people are absolute scum.

BTA

Even just reading the descriptions of the abuse here is getting my blood boiling.

Couples vlogging pranks seems like a good way to absolutely destroy a relationship to begin with but I had hoped people would be smart/good enough not to turn to their kids next. Guess not.

chadtwo

Had a real milkshake duck moment this morning after watching all this guy's videos on DaddyOFive and then seeing his Twitter profile.

Out of curiosity I just checked his Twitter and can't seem to find the obvious milkshake duck. Is it just that he posts a bunch of kind of cringey dumb stuff?

Top Bottom