• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chrono Ark is the best deckbuilder since Belatro

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I bought this sight unseen last after reading some Steam reviews and it’s kinda awesome. I played like 3 hours straight. I’ll just post the review that sold me on it.

IMG-0420.png

There’s waifus. The OST is amazing. The combat is amazing. It kinda reminds of the also very good Rogue Book in that you have a bunch of characters that are pulling cards from unique decks but there are way more characters. It’s hard to explain but the way it all comes together scratches an itch I didn’t even know I had. If you are a fan of the genre definitely check it out.

Also there is already titty DLC that Ill probably buy just to throw the devs a bone.

IMG-0423.jpg

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I bought this sight unseen last after reading some Steam reviews and it’s kinda awesome. I played like 3 hours straight. I’ll just post the review that sold me on it.

IMG-0420.png

There’s waifus. The OST is amazing. The combat is amazing. It kinda reminds of the also very good Rogue Book in that you have a bunch of characters that are pulling cards from unique decks but there are way more characters. It’s hard to explain but the way it all comes together scratches an itch I didn’t even know I had. If you are a fan of the genre definitely check it out.

Also there is already titty DLC that Ill probably buy just to throw the devs a bone.

IMG-0423.jpg

Not my Chrono Trigger.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Saying a new deck builder is the “best since balatro” is like saying “May is the best month since April.”

I was just goofing on this thread

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Is this all naked/thott weeb shit or is the game actually serviceable?
Buying now....will report back with VITRIOL if the whole game is just coomer bs.

**edit
well...this is embarrassing...now I have thirsty deck builder all over my face.

Bought the game in 2021...installing now.

6kQoFYU.png

IMG-0425.jpg

Is it good on Steam Deck?

Yes but you have to manually change the resolution

Top Bottom