• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
"Amber" lol :messenger_grinning_squinting:

For me it's Irish. When a guy talks about potatoes and Guinness...
sexy take me GIF by Archer
One of the strangest accents I've ever heard is my cousin from South Yorkshire talking in fluent french. She completely blew my mind.

What The Omg GIF by MOODMAN

Peggies

Gold Member
You know what I find really romantic. Time zones. It's like that movie "Ladyhawk" where Michelle Pfeiffer is turned into a hawk - but only by day and Rutger Hauer turns into a wolf by night.
Eternally united and forever separated!

Just like us Thaedolus Thaedolus and Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage

Still a better love story than twilight, am I right?

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Well speaking of college- I made my class read Twilight and Dracula to encourage a debate about which is the better vampire story.

Dracula is a masterpiece, and the pains some of the girls in the class went through to try to explain why Twilight was good too were hilarious.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Ya know the whole birthing process is pretty gross but the placenta- good lord that’s some vomit inducing bullshit.

I’ve been in a lot of clinical settings and seen some shit, but I wasn’t prepared for the OBGYN holding up this meatloaf looking thing that just came out of my wife

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
They warned me that some men pass out when they do the epidural so maybe don’t watch and I was like the fuck you think you’re talking to this ain’t my first rodeo.

Then the meat sack got delivered and I about lost it

Peggies

Gold Member
Ya know the whole birthing process is pretty gross but the placenta- good lord that’s some vomit inducing bullshit.

I’ve been in a lot of clinical settings and seen some shit, but I wasn’t prepared for the OBGYN holding up this meatloaf looking thing that just came out of my wife
Mine wouldn't come out so I had this doctor (a guy, mit too bad looking) with his arm up to the elbow in me trying to get it out. It was kind of amusing to me and the husband because I was on drugs and he was holding our newest little one.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Mine wouldn't come out so I had this doctor (a guy, mit too bad looking) with his arm up to the elbow in me trying to get it out. It was kind of amusing to me and the husband because I was on drugs and he was holding our newest little one.
Yeah I was holding our first under my shirt for skin to skin because the wife had been in labor so long that she couldn’t stop shaking from all the adrenaline which doesn’t work its way out of the system with an epidural, couldn’t hold a baby for the first 45 minutes or so. Meanwhile the doc comes over and starts stitching her up…

The stuff they don’t tell you…

Peggies

Gold Member
Yeah I was holding our first under my shirt for skin to skin because the wife had been in labor so long that she couldn’t stop shaking from all the adrenaline which doesn’t work its way out of the system with an epidural, couldn’t hold a baby for the first 45 minutes or so. Meanwhile the doc comes over and starts stitching her up…

The stuff they don’t tell you…
Haha, yes the stiching up.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Putonahappyface

Gold Member

I'm glad I'm not having children.

nush

Gold Member

I was eating with a china newb on his first visit to the country and as he was tucking into his first mystery meat dish he asked the Chinese people at the table what it was, they replied it was "pig, pig, ummmm" because they could not think of the word. So I just interjected "penis". He instantly stopped chewing and his face dropped. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

It wasn't actually pig penis.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Where I live, we have something called "rocky mountain oysters" , which are essentially fried bull testicles. 🐂

Bon appetit. It's surprisingly good. 👍
When my sister got married to a good old country boy I did some cattle castrating with him and they fried some of them testes up…I respectfully declined.

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
When my sister got married to a good old country boy I did some cattle castrating with him and they fried some of them testes up…I respectfully declined.
That sucks, man.
Bull testes are very nutritious.
Why do you think the energy drink Red Bull was named as such?
It contains that mighty bull skeet ...
Or so I've heard. 🤔

Thaedolus

Gold Member
That sucks, man.
Bull testes are very nutritious.
Why do you think the energy drink Red Bull was named as such?
It contains that mighty bull skeet ...
Or so I've heard. 🤔
When I showed up a bloody testicle was thrown over and hit me in the face…wasn’t very appetizing. Also my brother in law wasn’t paying attention too well and let go of a calf’s leg which kicked me in the head while I was sawing open his scrotum. I still ripped his nuts off tho… 💅

Edit: the calf’s nuts, not my brother in law’s

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
Watching one of those Chappelle Netflix specials and legit wondering what the fuck stove top stuffing tastes like. I don't think I've ever had it before.
"Too bad you can't stay Dave, because Mom made stove top stuffing. I said WHAT THE FUCK, STOVE TOP, well hold on, let me make some phone calls real quick."

I've always wondered the same thing. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom