• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take-Two has narrowed Grand Theft Auto VI's release window to Fall 2025, the company said today

Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. announced a fall 2025 release date for its highly anticipated Grand Theft Auto VI video game and reduced its bookings forecast for the current fiscal year as a result.

The New York-based video-game giant sees bookings of $5.55 billion to $5.65 billion in fiscal 2025, according to a statement Thursday. A year ago, Take-Two shares surged when the company projected over $8 billion in bookings for the year. In February, the company reduced that number to “a little above $7 billion.”
Take Two Management Comments: "As we enter Fiscal 2025 with positive momentum, we expect to deliver Net Bookings of $5.55 to $5.65 billion. Our outlook reflects a narrowing of Rockstar Games' previously established window of Calendar 2025 to Fall of Calendar 2025 for Grand Theft Auto VI. We are highly confident that Rockstar Games will deliver an unparalleled entertainment experience, and our expectations for the commercial impact of the title continue to increase. Looking ahead, we believe that our Company is poised to achieve new levels of success, and we expect to deliver sequential growth in Net Bookings for Fiscal 2025, 2026, and 2027. As we deliver our pipeline, we are confident that we will drive our scale, enhance our margins, and deliver industry-leading returns for our shareholders."

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
jo1xxRC.jpeg

Luipadre

Its coming when its coming. Its already like 10 years since the last one so whatever 🤷‍♂️

I will have tons of other shit to play anyway

Pop

So early 2026

Wish more studios would only show a game thats like 3 months out at most. Tired of this years away bullshit announcements

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
You can certainly delay multiple times, the pandemic variable isn’t there, holiday 2025 GTA6 is happening.

Stafford

There was a time I'd be like....ah fuck no. Now I'm like, ok.

Can this be seen as delay? I mean I think it can since TT last year said it was on track for first half of 2025 iirc. I can easily see it moving into 2026.

I will be there no matter what.
Also, prepare for only Gta 6 and cod at the end of next year. Everyone else get the fuck outta the way.

Top Bottom