• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1848 — Stellar Blade and more scored

nbBBL8O.png

This week’s Famitsu review scores are in.
  • Garden Life: A Cozy Simulator (PS5, PS4, Switch) – 7/8/7/7 [29/40]
  • Stellar Blade (PS5) – 9/9/8/9 [35/40]
  • Utakata no Uchronia (Switch) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]

Another win for Stellar Blade. I hope that developers finally see again that they can be very successful without making their characters more diverse and average looking.
Looking at you Star Wars Outcast, can we get finally a more appealing character model? If I have to play as a woman, it should be better than the woman still waiting to be approached at 5am in a 70s disco…

RagnarokIV

Do people care about Famitsu? Back in the early days it was like 'omg Japan gaming magazine ultimate authority!!!1' and carried some weight for us naïve folk, but nowadays?

SantaC

Another win for Stellar Blade. I hope that developers finally see again that they can be very successful without making their characters more diverse and average looking.
Looking at you Star Wars Outcast, can we get finally a more appealing character model? If I have to play as a woman, it should be better than the woman still waiting to be approached at 5am in a 70s disco…
famitsu is not a serious review media

Top Bottom