• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sarah Bond talks Xbox Closing Down Studios

ByWatterson

Look at the audacity of this woman:

TeOmn5P.png

kiphalfton

Talk in circles and doesn't really answer the question.

Reminds me of myself at interviews.

Difference is is I'm not paid hundreds of thousands of dollars per year...

With Xbox it seems the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing.…and literally everyone with a brain and their mother knows what the problem is and can literally point to it. But everything in the company will bend to prevent addressing the actual problem.

They close (not even try to sell) a studio that basically filled the absolutely barren landscape of game releases during a rut, then praised them to high heaven and then just turn around and fire everybody out of nowhere?

It’s fucking painful how stupid this shit is.

Every single person that had any part in that decision should be looking for a job at McDonalds rather than deciding which studio survives. My money is out as of now…

Last edited:

Reallink

She was terrible in that interview. But I also assume she is a DEI hire so there's that. I guess her non-ansswer word salad is newer than Phils "we hear you and we have to do better."

We have it on good authority from Resetera pundits posting on Neogaf that she graduated from community college with a degree in Economics, pulled herself up by the bootstraps in the mailroom, and single handedly led Tmobile from the sewers to buying Sprint. As you can clearly tell from her incredible command of the wordsmithery arts, she rose the ranks exclusively on merit, and was never given a leg up anywhere for being a 2 time oppression olympics gold medalist black woman.

Last edited:
Top Bottom