• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MotorStorm 2 Screens & Interview (and gameplay video)

DSc

D+PAD Magazine have the first screens of MotorStorm 2 made available online, and they're quite a bit clearer than those low-res scans you may have seen elsewhere!

Also got an interview with the game's director Nigel Kershaw. It's on pages 17, 18 & 19 of the issue, so if you wanted to check it out head over to http://www.dpad-magazine.com

Truant

'Steve, we're getting lots of traffic from NeoGaf.'

'Great job, Frank! NeoGaf is where the cool kids are!'

'I know!'

'Wanna taste some dick?'

'Hell yes.'

G-Fex

Truant said:

'I know!'

'Wanna taste some dick?'

'Hell yes.'

:lol

[Nintex]

What's with the crazy Pikachu artwork on one of the last pages.... wtf.
1z3wizb.jpg
[/IMG]

And motorstorm:
12660bp.jpg

2v2bmgw.jpg

Truant said:

'I know!'

'Wanna taste some dick?'

'Hell yes.'

Lol....

If they can fix the rubberband AI and the controls, we'll be good as gravy. I just didn't like the first one. It's not the god of racers like people will push you to believe.

Raist

Banned
Visualante said:
WipeOut HD has effects in the screenshot tool. Don't act so surprised.

Yeah yeah I know. I can think of other games, too... :p

The blur is probably added, as some particle stuff. But the models and environments look awesome

DSc

We intend to have alternative versions of the magazine when we launch our new website in the summer, the previous issues are available in a flash format on issuu.com

BeeDog

Looking great, can't wait for this game. Loved the first one, but it definitely needed some refinement, and I hope this sequel brings it.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Why is Saddam riding a bike in the middle of an island wearing glasses?

Apart from that it looks ok, but nothing to get excited over.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Raist said:
The blur is probably added, as some particle stuff. But the models and environments look awesome
Blur looks similar to what was in-game on the first game, just stronger, I doubt it's added as a screenshot-only feature.

That's pretty rude quoting the entire thing like that philanthropist. I'm sure they'd prefer people download the magazine and check out the rest of their stuff. Else they would have quoted it in the OP.

Visualante said:
That's pretty rude quoting the entire thing like that philanthropist. I'm sure they'd prefer people download the magazine and check out the rest of their stuff. Else they would have quoted it in the OP.

I didn't realise who the OP was. Sorry.

DSc

This is the first time they've been made available online without having to look at crappy low-res scans, or indeed, pay for a magazine.

Dibbz

Looks awesome.

It's motion blur fucking tards. In motion (like the name fucking states) it will look natural.

Top Bottom