• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

july08b.jpg

Fairy Tail 1 (quite enjoyed Rave Master, from what I read of my friend's collection, thought I'd try this.

GamesTM (they had a new look! When did this happen? I haven't bought GamesTM since well before the 'Cube died).

Ranma season 7. This is the only season I haven't watched yet. Had to import from the US, for some reason they've only released the Ranma movies over here >=0 WHY IS THIS? THE UK DESERVES RANMA BRAWGGHH!

Got this from work. It's a vinyl banner with metal hook holes and everything. If any hardcore Metal Gear collectors want this (for a price), PM me.

2.jpg

ckeur

disappeared said:
I'm thinking, I'm thinking, haha.

People shall hate me, but I say keep it if you are a fan of the series. It's definitely something not everyone has, and if you aren't in dire need of money, it could be cool to hold on to for a while.

ckeur said:
People shall hate me, but I say keep it if you are a fan of the series. It's definitely something not everyone has, and if you aren't in dire need of money, it could be cool to hold on to for a while.

but i am in dire need of money. i'm still thinking about it. i'm to the point where i may have to sell my PS3 also to get out of the no-money gutter right now.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
disappeared said:
but i am in dire need of money. i'm still thinking about it. i'm to the point where i may have to sell my PS3 also to get out of the no-money gutter right now.

That sucks... ;(

I feel for you, I'd hate to have to sell my stuff in a situation like that X_X

Best of luck to you!

Blackthorne for the 32x;

SP_A0311.jpg

This was one of my favourite Genesis games back in the day, so i'm really excited to get into the 32x version and play the extra levels :)

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Damnit you beat me!

The thing I waited in line for 2 hours in the cold at 7am and saw a bum get bashed for...

2eekgef.jpg

2q8v9eq.jpg

jto0lt.jpg

And on the iPhone - Monkey Ball!

iz5bp3.jpg

haunts

Bacon of Hope
disappeared said:

SNAKEANDOCTOPUS.png

dont do it man! there is always another way.

buffi said:
Does this work on PS3?
People on gaf had it written down as PSP only.

When I downloaded it, it said that it specifically was for the PSP, but I'll it tonight to see if it it'll work on the PS3 (didn't get to play it last night because I went straight to playing MGS4 :lol).

AllGamer

mixed.jpg

3 Blu-Rays - only 36 Euros
Traning Day
Playstation 3 Cam - mostly for Little Big Planet ^^
and a 8GB San Disk Memory Stick, i wanted the 16gb version first, but 8gb is enough. If i need to transfer more then i will use my external 250gb hdd ^^

ahoyhoy said:
34paphi.jpg

Samsung Series 4 37' 720p. only $798 :)

Such a beautiful product, even when it's not on.

I just got that SAME TV (for a lot less than you did) in my home office and its AMAZING.

I've got EVERYTHING hooked into it. I've never seen a TV that small with SOOOOO many connection ports.

Droooool.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Strider2K99 said:
Markman, How much did you pay for the signed MGS4? :p

I traded for it... :x

1 brand new MGS4 LE and LE hardcover guide...

Well worth it for me... woulda cost me more to fly to SF or NY... So I didn't mind...

But I would have liked to gone through the whole lineup experience and signing session... ;(

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
the 3G iPhone just came out today... and in Japan this is the first time the iPhone has become available...

Azzurri

MarkMan said:
the 3G iPhone just came out today... and in Japan this is the first time the iPhone has become available...

Doesn't Japan have phones that are so much better then the new iPhones?

Top Bottom