• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official SQUARE ENIX presents DK3713 Private Party 2008 Thread (READ THE OP)

If NOT for the 360 announcement, would FFXIII make it out in the US before 2010?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seiken said:
The price for the movie would be hilarious... anyway, anyone have a feeling this will be the best selling Blu-ray movie? What's #1 at the moment?

It'll be the best selling Blu-ray movie with ease.

Seiken said:
The price for the movie would be hilarious... anyway, anyone have a feeling this will be the best selling Blu-ray movie? What's #1 at the moment?

i think it's that earth thing i think. if not some CG Film. and best selling? sure since it got the demo on it. without it? :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SolidSnakex said:
It'll be the best selling Blu-ray movie with ease.
Are there any charts where I can see a list of the best selling BD-movies at the moment?
DMPrince said:
i think it's that earth thing i think. if not some CG Film. and best selling? sure since it got the demo on it. without it? :lol
Planet Earth? Well deserved then, it's AMAZING.

soul

Quazar said:
Any word on whether they're showing anything new on XIII/VS on the floor in video form?

update - scratch that, seems the Versus and FF13 trailers "Should not be missed" by a blogger.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Shadow780 said:
They are showing some real time FF13 gameplay right now:D
WHAT??

duckroll

Kazenone said:
Ah, I had no idea about the After sales. I will admit that's pretty impressive but you can't deny that their shift hasn't exactly gone to plan.

Actually, it has. Otherwise KH Coded would not be on mobiles either. When their mobile games are low budget and simple, it works really well. The 3rd Birthday and AgitoXIII were something else right from the start. They were promoting them using only CG FMVs in really high resolutions and had some pretty ambitious claims. Toriyama claimed that 3rd was supposed to provide episodic scenario and suspense similar to the great weekly TV series, while AgitoXIII was supposed to be on hardware that no current phone has. Wada wasn't pleased with these developments at all and said so at the last shareholders' meeting.

jrricky

Banned
This thread is blowing up on the front page. So did square reveal anything new or are going to reveal anything besides games we already know of.
(excluding the PSP ports, lol)

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
To everybody bitching about the DS getting a Snoopy title while the PSP gets Agito and 3rd Birthday, remember that the DS is still getting Dragon Quest IX... :D

Yoshichan

Duckroll, please confirm?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
jrricky said:
This thread is blowing up on the front page. So did square reveal anything new or are going to reveal anything besides games we already know of.
(excluding the PSP ports, lol)

Kefka in Dissidia.

Nobody cares but I don't care. Best event ever.

NolbertoS

twinturbo2 said:
To everybody bitching about the DS getting a Snoopy title while the PSP gets Agito and 3rd Birthday, remember that the DS is still getting Dragon Quest IX... :D

Don't forget the DS is getting DQ IV, V and VI, even though all 3 haven't been released in North America yet, and judging by the FFIV DS sales, I'm sure we'll be seeing a FFV and FFVI DS soon.

Shadow780

FF13のプレイ映像から、フィールドはFF12を進化して広くさせたような感じ。ジャンプなどをしてるそうです

All I can make out from my less-than-competent Japanese right now is that the field is enhanced from FF12 and there's jump?
:lol :lol

duckroll

Seiken said:
Duckroll, please confirm?

There's a video display at the entrance of the hall that's playing realtime footage of FFXIII and VersusXIII. There's also some footage of Nomura talking shit and apparently they'll be announcing the voice cast for FFXIII at TGS. The gameplay field in FFXIII looks like a highly evolved FFXII field.

Yoshichan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom