• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 42, 2014

Paganmoon

Italy:
01. FIFA 15 (PS3, EA)
02. FIFA 15 (PS4, EA)
03. FIFA 15 (Xbox 360, EA)
04. DRIVECLUB (PS4, Sony)
05. NBA 2K15 (PS4, 2K Games)
06. La Terra di Mezzo: L'Ombra di Mordor (PS4, Warner Bros)
07. Super Smash Bros. (3DS, Nintendo)
08. Alien Isolation (PS4, SEGA)
09. Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack (PS3, Activision Blizzard)
10. NBA 2K15 (PS3, 2K Games)

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/13936...dal-6-al-12-ottobre-fifa-15-regna-ancora.html

Can't wait to see the sales charts when XBO gets released in Italy.

Bruno MB

yW8JH.png

Germany:
Week 42, 2014 - Individual Formats (Units)

01 (NE) PS4 THE EVIL WITHIN (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
02 (03) PS3 FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
03 (02) PS4 FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
04 (NE) PS3 THE EVIL WITHIN (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
05 (10) PS4 THE LAST OF US (REMASTERED) (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
06 (NE) XBO THE EVIL WITHIN (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
07 (04) PS4 MITTELERDE: MORDORS SCHATTEN (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
08 (05) 3DS SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR NINTENDO 3DS (NINTENDO)
09 (06) PS4 NBA 2K15 (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
10 (NE) PS3 BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL! (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
11 (NE) PC BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL! (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
12 (NE) PS3 F1 2014 (BANDAI NAMCO GAMES)
13 (15) 3DS TOMODACHI LIFE (NINTENDO)
14 (07) 360 FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
15 (01) PS4 DRIVECLUB (SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT)
16 (NE) PC THE EVIL WITHIN (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
17 (11) PC DIE SIMS 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
18 (16) PS3 MINECRAFT- PLAYSTATION 3 EDITION (AK TRONIC)
19 (NE) 360 THE EVIL WITHIN (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
20 (13) WII SKYLANDERS: TRAP TEAM - STARTER PACK (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
21 (12) PS4 DESTINY (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
22 (NE) 360 BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL! (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
23 (08) PC MITTELERDE: MORDORS SCHATTEN (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
24 (14) XBO FORZA HORIZON 2 (DIVERSE DISTRIBUTOREN)
25 (09) PS4 ALIENS: ISOLATION - RIPLEY EDITION (KOCH MEDIA)
26 (19) 3DS FANTASY LIFE (NINTENDO)
27 (17) XBO MITTELERDE: MORDORS SCHATTEN (WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE)
28 (18) PS3 SKYLANDERS: TRAP TEAM - STARTER PACK (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
29 (25) WII FIFA 15 - LEGACY EDITION (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
30 (36) PS3 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
31 (31) PS4 MINECRAFT - PLAYSTATION 4 EDITION (AK TRONIC)
32 (51) PC DIABLO III: REAPER OF SOULS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
33 (NE) PC F1 2014 (BANDAI NAMCO GAMES)
34 (20) PC FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
35 (59) PS3 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
36 (46) PS4 WATCH DOGS - BONUS EDITION (UBISOFT)
37 (66) PS3 BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
38 (64) PS3 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV - BLACK FLAG (UBISOFT)
39 (24) PS3 DESTINY (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
40 (30) PS4 DIABLO III - REAPER OF SOULS (ULTIMATE EVIL EDITION) (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
41 (21) PS3 NBA 2K15 (TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE)
42 (NE) 360 F1 2014 (BANDAI NAMCO GAMES)
43 (26) WIU HYRULE WARRIORS (NINTENDO)
44 (44) 3DS FIFA 15 - LEGACY EDITION (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
45 (22) 360 FORZA HORIZON 2 (DIVERSE DISTRIBUTOREN)
46 (23) WIU SKYLANDERS: TRAP TEAM - STARTER PACK (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
47 (41) WIU MARIO KART 8 (NINTENDO)
48 (39) 360 MINECRAFT - XBOX 360 EDITION (AK TRONIC)
49 (38) PS3 CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
50 (27) XBO FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)

Top 50

PS3 - 13
PS4 - 11
PC - 7
360 - 6
XBO - 4
3DS - 4
WIU - 3
WII - 2

Driveclub does seem to have a large drop.

TLOU being on sale makes sense to me for that rise.

Borderlands the pre-sequel doesn't seem too hot

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This week, in Germany, FIFA 15 sold more on 3DS than on Xbox One.

Kyougar

was at my local Mediamarkt in my little german city this week (100k people).

Didnt found the XboxOne department OR a stack of Xboxone consoles. Mind you, I go to retail only every 12 to 24 Moons.
I found PC, PS3, PS4, Wii and 360 Rows pretty easy, even without the big Pictures overhead, with PC 2 to 3 times as big as a single Console row.
But no Xboxone row or a stack of consoles. Only a combined PS3/PS4 stack of consoles.
Thats not saying there were no Xboxone games to be found, I found a "preorder-stand" in the middle of PC games where some bunch of XBO Games were displayed (Elderscrolls online XBO preorder, lol) and some lone singlegamestands here and there with XBO games.

Mind you, I was only 5 minutes there and was out, after I found a normal priced HDMI Cable in the PS3 Row (10 € against the 40€ in the TV department....)

Could be, that the whole XBO department was just sold out ;D

stryke

was at my local Mediamarkt in my little german city this week (100k people).

Didnt found the XboxOne department OR a stack of Xboxone consoles. Mind you, I go to retail only every 12 to 24 Moons.
I found PC, PS3, PS4, Wii and 360 Rows pretty easy, even without the big Pictures overhead, with PC 2 to 3 times as big as a single Console row.
But no Xboxone row or a stack of consoles. Only a combined PS3/PS4 stack of consoles.
Thats not saying there were no Xboxone games to be found, I found a "preorder-stand" in the middle of PC games where some bunch of XBO Games were displayed (Elderscrolls online XBO preorder, lol) and some lone singlegamestands here and there with XBO games.

Mind you, I was only 5 minutes there and was out, after I found a normal priced HDMI Cable in the PS3 Row (10 € against the 40€ in the TV department....)

Could be, that the whole XBO department was just sold out ;D

When you say Wii you mean wii or wii u?

Raist

Banned
grr I hate this combined number stuff when they don't give individual numbers too, it feels like empty PR

So, huh.

2012:
WiiU 120k

2013:
PS4 240k
WiiU 176k
XB1 126k

Mid-2014: 1M Gen8 consoles, of which 340,000 WiiU

This means:
2014 (as of end of May):
WiiU 44k
PS4+XB1 294k

My head hurts. I'm not sure where this is going, other than deducing that of these 1M Gen8 handheld+consoles sales in Jan-Sep 2014, roughly a third was Gen8 consoles only over Jan-May.

Raist

Banned
Finland
01 (01) FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
02 (02) NHL 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
03 (NE) THE EVIL WITHIN (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
04 (03) MINECRAFT (MICROSOFT / SONY CEE)
05 (NE) BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL (TAKE 2)
06 (04) SKYLANDERS TRAP TEAM (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
07 (08) DRIVECLUB (SONY CEE)
08 (05) MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR (WARNER INTERACTIVE)
09 (10) BATTLEFIELD 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
10 (__) THE SIMS 4 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)

Australia
01 (NE) BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL (TAKE 2)
02 (NE) THE EVIL WITHIN (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
03 (03) FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
04 (01) MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR (WARNER INTERACTIVE)
05 (02) NBA 2K15 (2K GAMES)
06 (06) SKYLANDERS TRAP TEAM (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
07 (07) DESTINY (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
08 (05) SUPER SNASH BROS (NINTENDO)
09 (10) MINECRAFT (SCE)
10 (09) FORZA HORIZON 2 (MICROSOFT)

New Zealand
01 (NE) BORDERLANDS: THE PRE-SEQUEL (TAKE 2)
02 (NE) THE EVIL WITHIN (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS)
03 (01) NBA 2K15 (2K GAMES)
04 (02) MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR (WARNER INTERACTIVE)
05 (03) FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
06 (04) MINECRAFT (SCE)
07 (05) DESTINY (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
08 (08) FORZA HORIZON 2 (MICROSOFT)
09 (06) DRIVECLUB (SCE)
10 (07) SKYLANDERS TRAP TEAM (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
From MCV's latest issue

In the article called "Xbox One vs PS4 price war erupts on the high street"
1) Xbox One's performance has steadily improved since the cut to £330, with most consoles including free games such as FIFA 15 and Forza Horizon 2
2) PS4 still stays ahead, stretching its lead over One
3) Xbox One and PS4 are selling upwards of 50,000 units combined a week in the UK at the moment

Xbox 360 is at almost 9 millions units sold, second only to PS2 sales-wise, in the home console space

Loudninja

From MCV's latest issue

1) Xbox One's performance has steadily improved since the cut to £330, with most consoles including free games such as FIFA 15 and Forza Horizon 2
3) Xbox One and PS4 are selling upwards of 50,000 units a week in the UK at the moment

Xbox 360 is at almost 9 millions units sold, second only to PS2 sales-wise, in the home console space
Interesting stuff thanks.

jonno394

From MCV's latest issue

3) Xbox One and PS4 are selling upwards of 50,000 units a week in the UK at the moment

So wait, Xbone perfomances have improved but PS4 continues to stretch its lead. PS$ sales must be pretty great.

Welfare

From MCV's latest issue

Stupid question, but is the first bold combined? Would be crazy if not.

Second bold is just awesome. 360 really was massive over there.

Raist

Banned
3) Xbox One and PS4 are selling upwards of 50,000 units combined a week in the UK at the moment

What's "at the moment"? Last couple of weeks? Few weeks?

That's actually quite impressive anyway. That's 200-250k a month, for a country that has ~1/5th the population of the US.

Majmun

The X1 has been selling better since the pricecut, but the Ps4's lead is increasing somehow?

Must mean the Ps4 has been selling crazy.

What's "at the moment"? Last couple of weeks? Few weeks?

That's actually quite impressive anyway. That's 200-250k a month, for a country that has ~1/5th the population of the US.

Yeah, basically doing for home consoles a week what poor Japan does in almost a month... Europe, you are the hero console gaming needs^^

I doubt they are doing half a million a month combined in the late summer... UK is not that big^^
My guess is each. Uk usually mirrors the NA region which has been about 150-200k with the exception of Septemeber and launch which had bigger numbers. So i can see both doing well but of course PS4 will be ahead. Lets see how CoD, FarCry4, AC Unity, and GTA5 will move units.

Shahed

Even if you divide them equally to say 100k: 150k with the 1.5 ratio we've seen between between both consoles, that's still a lot. Comparatively far bigger than US sales

Edit: Scratch that, math failure. Would be 80:120. Still the wording implies they're not combined so it would actually be double that at 160:240 a month

iceatcs

The X1 has been selling better since the pricecut, but the Ps4's lead is increasing somehow?

Must mean the Ps4 has been selling crazy.
I think it mean the LTD increasing not when xbox selling better. LTD lead will increase even PS4 slight outsold Xbox.

So I think we have no idea how much gap or closer each week. I feeling it get closer gap than before but still quite ahead for PS4 because both have many unofficial price cuts in UK.

Conduit

Banned
From MCV's latest issue

Xbone sales are now better in UK
According to 2), PS4 sales are better cuz stretching its lead over One

Raist

Banned
Even if you divide them equally to say 100k: 150k with the 1.5 ratio we've seen between between both consoles, that's still a lot. Comparatively far bigger than US sales

Edit: Scratch that, math failure. Would be 80:120. Still the wording implies they're not combined so it would actually be double that at 160:240 a month

He edited shortly after posting to add "combined".

Miles X

End of 2013 LTD's and the 1m PS4, 666k XB1 figures suggest PS4 has maintained a 33% lead over XB1 since the start.

So 50k a week would break down to 20k XB1, 30k PS4.

It's interesting to note that they point out XB1 sales are healthier after price cuts and games though. (Which is in line with XB1 outselling PS4 one week)

Raist

Banned
End of 2013 LTD's and the 1m PS4, 666k XB1 figures suggest PS4 has maintained a 33% lead over XB1 since the start.

So 50k a week would break down to 20k XB1, 30k PS4.

It's interesting to note that they point out XB1 sales are healthier after price cuts and games though. (Which is in line with XB1 outselling PS4 one week)

The 666k figure was purely conjecture from eurogamer when the 1M PS4 sold in the UK figure was announced. I don't think it was ever confirmed in any way.

Loudninja

EA titles have been at No1 for 18 out of the 43 weeks so far in 2014, while for the whole of last year they only managed a total of 10 weeks. Sales of ‘Minecraft: Playstation Edition’ jump an impressive 82%, boosted by strong sales of the PS4 version, pushing it from No9 to No2. As a result, ‘The Evil Within’ (-64%) slips one place to No3, ahead of ‘Destiny’ which moves up 3 places to No4, sales only down by 9%. ‘Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor’ (-30%) drops one place to No5 ahead of ‘Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!’ which suffers a 62% fall in sales after its second week on release.

There are four new Top 40 titles this week, but only one makes the Top 10; Nintendo’s Wii U exclusive ‘Bayonetta 2’, debuting at No7. The latest in 2K Games and Firaxis’ pioneering PC gaming series ‘Civilization: Beyond Earth’ is the next highest new entry at No18, one spot ahead of another newcomer, Ubisoft’s ‘Just Dance 2015’ which was released across 6 formats with the original Wii version taking a 55% share. Sony’s flagship music title can’t top Ubisoft’s latest dancing one, with ‘Singstar: Ultimate Party’ making an appearance on PS4 and PS3 at No32.
http://www.chart-track.co.uk/?i=1984&s=1111

Surprised at Singstar coming in so low. Really should have been advertised more I guess, seems like the perfect differentiating party game with the run up to Christmas.

Top Bottom